Started by jimmy olsen, June 03, 2012, 05:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on June 04, 2012, 04:18:39 AM
http://www.japanprobe.com/2012/06/04/kanagawa-police-took-months-to-respond-to-residents-reports-about-most-wanted-fugitive/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JapanProbe+%28Japan+Probe%29

The Japanese police suck. Such is the price of a country where all crime is pre-arranged with the yakuza.

Lol  :lol:

QuoteIf the report is true, it would not be the first time that Japanese police have acted with embarrassing ineptitude when offered a chance to arrest a major criminal. When Makoto Hirata, another senior member of Aum Shinrikyo, visited a police station in December to confess his identity and submit himself to arrest, a police officer turned him away, thinking that it was all a joke. Hirata was forced to walk to another police station, where he finally found somebody willing to capture him.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point