News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '12-13

Started by grumbler, June 02, 2012, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 16, 2012, 07:59:57 PM
Speaking of which, did you see Houston got the high bid for the Champions Bowl (is that the permanent name?)?   Nice, easy road trip over there for a big time bowl game if they end up getting it. 

Yeah?  Well that is sweet.  Not that I am ever likely to be able to afford tickets but...you know.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on September 16, 2012, 08:01:39 PM
Yeah?  Well that is sweet.  Not that I am ever likely to be able to afford tickets but...you know.

:lol:  Yeah that's a good point.  You just know those tickets are going to be horrendously expensive.  Maybe we can win them instead.  Be the 9th caller to some radio station or something.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 16, 2012, 07:44:54 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2012, 07:34:41 PM
:lol:  No, because I like to watch MBM and Valmy flip the fuck out over the slightest criticism of anything Texas is even remotely connected to.

:lol: If you think calling someone a douche and a jerkoff after he responds to a perfectly reasonable post the way that he did is flipping the fuck out over something Texas is connected to (without any mention of Texas anywhere), I don't know what to tell you. 

I dunno, somehow I have the feeling you two wouldn't be nearly as passionate if the topic was, say, oh I don't know, a conference Texas wasn't in.  :P
But that's merely conjecture.  I'm too busy watching stable conferences to provide scientific evidence.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2012, 08:07:07 PM
I dunno, somehow I have the feeling you two wouldn't be nearly as passionate if the topic was, say, oh I don't know, a conference Texas wasn't in.  :P
But that's merely conjecture.  I'm too busy watching stable conferences to provide scientific evidence.

To be fair we are now really educated about how the conference works and its current state thanks to the hideous drama of the last two years.  And I have been busy watching a stable conference for the past three weeks and vastly prefer it.

Secondly this is College Football.  Everybody is a little nuts when it comes to their school...and you should know especially since you have about 20 schools you are a fan of.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2012, 07:51:30 PM
Just mention Appalachian state.

There are some lines you just do not cross Brutus.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on September 16, 2012, 08:09:27 PM
Secondly this is College Football.  Everybody is a little nuts when it comes to their school...and you should know especially since you have about 20 schools you are a fan of.

:lol:

This is true.

:(

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2012, 08:07:07 PM

Nah, at least for me, it wasn't what the conversation was actually about, it's the way the dude went about it. 

But it's cool that you're watching the Big 12.  I'm sure they appreciate it. 

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on September 16, 2012, 08:10:56 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2012, 07:51:30 PM
Just mention Appalachian state.

There are some lines you just do not cross Brutus.

I will gleefully toss paint bombs into this thread.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on September 16, 2012, 08:09:27 PM

:lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 16, 2012, 08:11:52 PM
But it's cool that you're watching the Big 12.  I'm sure they appreciate it.

I watch it all.

And you would to, if your alma mater's program's singular highlights are 1) Sean Landeta, and 2) the Kent State game.

Valmy

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on September 15, 2012, 05:48:07 PM
So on a side note I'll be down in Austin for the UT / WVU game in October, first time in Austin actually.

Sweet!  I will probably not be able to play host much, this fall is crazy busy for me but let me know if you have any questions or if you want to meet up just for a drink or something.

Berkut

Arizona is 3-0, and ranked. At least for a little while longer.

Why you guys are focusing on stuff like the Big 12 and their stability or lack thereof in light of that is simply beyond me.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

In regards to 'Zona did they all start taking roids or was Stoops that shitty of a coach?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2012, 08:14:24 PM
I watch it all.

And you would to, if your alma mater's program's singular highlights are 1) Sean Landeta, and 2) the Kent State game.

Hey, I remember seeing Towson in the playoffs last year.  They can't be that bad, right?  Not on TV a lot though, I suppose.