Quote from: Habbaku on July 26, 2012, 03:02:20 PM
:yeah: 

QuoteRequest: 6-sided die x 1

Message from France:
Rolling for Catholic League formation.

No Catholic League!

:angry:

The dice have really been screwing you the last turn.   :P
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on July 26, 2012, 03:14:38 PM
Actually I don't think that's right:

QuoteChecking for Formation
Formation is automatic if the Protestant player controls 3 keys
in France

Bah, humbug.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

We actually need input from Berkut, in that case.

Spain needs to pick 2 unfortified, French (not Huguenot) spaces to get political control of, in addition to automatic control of Reims.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on July 26, 2012, 03:15:10 PM

in France

Bah, humbug.

I'm not sure I wanted Berkut in our party. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

Quote from: Habbaku on July 26, 2012, 03:14:09 PM
Galileo gets a 14 - 1 VP and 1 bonus of Drakken's choice.

I choose Observatory.

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on July 26, 2012, 03:17:51 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on July 26, 2012, 03:15:10 PM

in France

Bah, humbug.

I'm not sure I wanted Berkut in our party. :(

Menage a trois in Paris is gonna get messy.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

This sounds like it is going to be lots of fun.

We will take Dijon and Amiens.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Drakken

Quote from: Habbaku on July 26, 2012, 03:17:29 PM

Spain needs to pick 2 unfortified, French (not Huguenot) spaces to get political control of, in addition to automatic control of Reims.

And you need to count your Regs and your Mercs, separately, divide by 3, and remove that much of each. Spain must add this number of units in its spaces.  :licklips:

Drakken

Also Habs, I have +2 on my Patronage rolls because Rudolf is Emperor and Prague is the Capital. Arcimboldo should be +5 then, isn't it?

Galileo is +7, so it seems it was applied on him.  :hmm:

Habbaku

Quote from: Drakken on July 26, 2012, 05:49:46 PM
Also Habs, I have +2 on my Patronage rolls because Rudolf is Emperor and Prague is the Capital. Arcimboldo should be +5 then, isn't it?

Galileo is +7, so it seems it was applied on him.  :hmm:

I think you need to re-read your home card.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Drakken on July 26, 2012, 05:13:21 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on July 26, 2012, 03:17:29 PM

And you need to count your Regs and your Mercs, separately, divide by 3, and remove that much of each. Spain must add this number of units in its spaces.  :licklips:

:huh:

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

10 French regulars, 5 mercenaries.

French lose 4 regulars, 2 mercenaries. 1 mercenary from Paris, 1 from Orleans. 1 regular from Bordeaux and Marseilles, 2 from Paris.

Duke of Guise and the above 6 traitors appear at Reims.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

End of turn VPs :

Ottoman    19
Spain    19
England    21
France    22
Holy Roman Empire    19
Protestants    20

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Ending the turn now.  Cards are on ACTS.

France gets a treasure from their colony, but I need to wait to draw it--both England and the Protestants have treasures that they need to discard in Cyberboard.

Off to diplomacy aside from that.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on July 26, 2012, 09:10:15 PM
France gets a treasure from their colony, but I need to wait to draw it--both England and the Protestants have treasures that they need to discard in Cyberboard.

Onto Ulmont. Sent out my file with my discard.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.