News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on July 18, 2012, 11:33:27 PM
He has thrown his hands in the air and waved them like he just doesn't care.

:lol:

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on July 18, 2012, 11:08:56 PM
Extend with a treasure, build a couple patrols in the Spanish Main, not that it will matter, Drake will hit on 3 dice and take no losses anyway.

You were half right.  All patrols missed and then all Drake's dice missed.  No file.

Habbaku

I'll play my home card to look at Drakken's hand.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

Habbaku

I'll swipe a random card from Drakken's hand.

Off to him to fork it over, then play.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

Yeah. Time for plan B, then.  <_<

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

Holy Roman Empire: Play Card as Operations
#109: 4 / Union of Arras

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
4CP:
4/4: Patronizing Arcimboldo for 4CP.

garbon

QuoteProtestants: Play Card as Operations
#12: 2 / Galleasses [RESPONSE]

Message from Protestants:
1/2 - Maurice, William and 5r to Ghent
2/2 - Take control of Ghent
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Garbon, with unrest in Antwerp, you have no LOC with which to control Ghent.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

You're right, I'm very bad at reading connection in the Netherlands for some reason. :blush:

Okay new file to come shortly.

garbon

2CP rebellion in Utrecht. Arnhem and Utrecht to Dutch control, 1 regular in Utrecht.