Yes (USA)
25 (37.9%)
Yes (ROTW)
14 (21.2%)
No (USA)
13 (19.7%)
No (ROTW)
14 (21.2%)
I never leave my basement, and I have internet here (worldwide)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 64

grumbler

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 06, 2012, 07:28:28 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on May 06, 2012, 06:56:00 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 06, 2012, 04:30:59 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 06, 2012, 11:31:44 AM
It's like going to the beach when it's guaranteed to rain.
It's like rain on your wedding day.
It's a free ride when you've already paid.
Good advice that you just didnt take.
It's like a bearskin rug with the bear still in it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

More like a traffic jam when you're already late.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 06, 2012, 11:01:23 AM
Well for one, it seemed like you did when you said:

QuoteIts like going to a club and guarantied striking out.

;)
Nyet.
Go to a real club- you see hot girls and you hope to pull.
Go to a trip club- you see hot girls and you know there is no chance of anything more than paying large sums of money to be teased.
Assuming the place is reputable of course.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on May 07, 2012, 07:15:46 AM
Nyet.
Go to a real club- you see hot girls and you hope to pull.
Go to a trip club- you see hot girls and you know there is no chance of anything more than paying large sums of money to be teased.
Assuming the place is reputable of course.

Some people like being teased.  And nobody goes to strip clubs when what they want is to take somebody home for sex.  So yeah not really sure what your point is.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 03:41:03 PM
Only two words matter in a strip club, or you're just wasting your time:  Out. Call.

Bumped for fucking truth.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 07, 2012, 08:08:29 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2012, 03:41:03 PM
Only two words matter in a strip club, or you're just wasting your time:  Out. Call.

Bumped for fucking truth.

Heh.  Well that to.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Malthus

Quote from: katmai on May 06, 2012, 07:00:46 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 06, 2012, 03:13:32 PM

So edumacate me.

Why, other than for sexual fun, do guys pay for "lap dances"?  Cultural appreciation, perhaps?  :hmm:

When i've gone with friends it has been the custom of buying lap dances for them, not yourself and vice versa.

And no boners were ever had by any during this procedure?

Call me crazy, but if I had a hott chick grinding her crotch into mine, paid for by a friend or otherwise, I'd sora expect one.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Jaron

Pardon my naivete but what does Out. Call. mean?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jaron on May 07, 2012, 08:42:13 AM
Pardon my naivete but what does Out. Call. mean?

Outcall. Translation: "After you get off at work at the club, how about you come over to my hotel room for some extra cash?"

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2012, 08:40:59 AM

Call me crazy, but if I had a hott chick grinding her crotch into mine, paid for by a friend or otherwise, I'd sora expect one.  :lol:

Surprising as it may sound, the male and female body are not really designed to optimize crotch on crotch contact while the male is in the seated position.

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 07, 2012, 05:48:42 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2012, 08:40:59 AM

Surprising as it may sound, the male and female body are not really designed to optimize crotch on crotch contact while the male is in the seated position.

I've had sex in this position ...   ;)

But I take it that you guys are claiming that lap-dances do not, in fact, result in any sexual arousal for the person receiving them?

I find that "hard" to believe.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2012, 05:54:38 PM

But I take it that you guys are claiming that lap-dances do not, in fact, result in any sexual arousal for the person receiving them?

Not zero.  This Eye-talian American chick humped my leg in Atlantic City and I got some serious wood.

But generally the lap dance is not a very effective means of sexual release.

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 07, 2012, 05:58:03 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 07, 2012, 05:54:38 PM

Not zero.  This Eye-talian American chick humped my leg in Atlantic City and I got some serious wood.

But generally the lap dance is not a very effective means of sexual release.

Well yeah, I'm not claiming that guys regularly shoot their wad while being "danced".  :D I was just taking issue with being called out for claiming guys who get lap dances are likely looking to get turned on.

Other than some sort of male bonding social ritual, what other point could paying a woman to dry-hump you have?