Yes (USA)
25 (37.9%)
Yes (ROTW)
14 (21.2%)
No (USA)
13 (19.7%)
No (ROTW)
14 (21.2%)
I never leave my basement, and I have internet here (worldwide)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2012, 04:59:58 PM
I should go back to Ft. Knox and stop in every one of those 'Thoroughbred' strip clubs you pass getting there.
:cool:

Then again, they ruined Ft. Knox. HUMAN RESOURCES? WHERE ARE THE TANKS?
:yes:  :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

My favorite strip club sign is at a place in Jersey right across the Delaware River from Philadelphia... it's literally right there as you cross the bridge, in gigantic red letters:

NUDE GIRLS SEX SHOW

Every time we crossed that bridge when I was a kid my dad would make a joke about needing to stop in, and my mom would slap him.  Every single freaking time, like they were animatronic or something.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

QuoteRight:
Executive Car Leasing
3000 Admiral Wilson Boulevard (Camden, NJ)

A Rambler dealership in the mid-1960s, In the late 1970s, this building was remodeled, the windows covered over, and the building painted white. 3000 Admiral Wilson Blvd was the home of the notorious "Live Nude Girl Sex Show" until 2000, when all of  the buildings on the south side of the highway were razed.
GOD DAMN AMERICA! :(

Admiral Yi

That was the actual name of the establishment?  :lol:

Caliga

I dunno, but here's a later iteration of their sign (my memories are from the 1980s):

http://www.dvrbs.com/camden-streets/AWB/1300awb-1990s-001.jpg (maybe NSFW)

Caliga

I remember thinking Jersey was a 'cooler' state because there were titty bar billboards right on the highway.

Caliga

Lettow77

Quote from: mongers on May 02, 2012, 03:17:48 PM

I'm with Shelf, I couldn't imagine going to one, and I doubt any of my friends, other than theex-military and current bankers, would have 'actively' gone to one. 

To me, it would seem like an incredibly tacky thing to do, after all us Brits aren't that good at any public portrayal of congress or sexualness.

As expected of Mongers  :bowler:

It goes without saying, but I'd never go myself. The defiled world at its most egregious.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

CountDeMoney

Of course a thread on titty bars would attract Caliga spam posts like Martinus to a rack of sandals.
:P

Caliga

You'll have to forgive me as I'm not allowed to go anymore. :(

11B4V

Quote from: Lettow77 on May 02, 2012, 07:41:59 PM
Quote from: mongers on May 02, 2012, 03:17:48 PM

I'm with Shelf, I couldn't imagine going to one, and I doubt any of my friends, other than theex-military and current bankers, would have 'actively' gone to one. 

To me, it would seem like an incredibly tacky thing to do, after all us Brits aren't that good at any public portrayal of congress or sexualness.

As expected of Mongers  :bowler:

It goes without saying, but I'd never go myself. The defiled world at its most egregious.

If havent been to a quality Strip Club, GO. Quit acting like a bunch of fairies.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

crazy canuck

Quote from: 11B4V on May 02, 2012, 09:59:19 PM

If havent been to a quality Strip Club, GO. Quit acting like a bunch of fairies.

But Malthus feels conflicted when he sees naked women when he is with guys.

Razgovory

Yeah, nothing says "straight", like hanging out with a bunch of guys with hard ons.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on May 02, 2012, 10:02:16 PM
Yeah, nothing says "straight", like hanging out with a bunch of guys with hard ons.
:rolleyes: Then stay in the basement of your mom's house. :moon:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".