News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Life in Utah

Started by Jaron, April 15, 2012, 10:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Quote from: Tonitrus on April 16, 2012, 01:06:54 AM
Eventually, one of those attractive Mormon girls might suck you in...just like Boba Fett.

This happened to a friend of mine when I was working in Illinois. Some Mormon chick attached herself to him and he'd tell us about how nice her family was and how much money her dad had. The only negative was that every "family time talk" revolved around Mormonism and how great it was and how he should convert yada yada. Eventually he succumbed and converted shortly before I left that area. *

I have a theory that Mormon girls are attracted to non-Mormon guys because its easy to convert young gullible men who are presented with the prospect of sweet young Mormon poon.

* - It should be noted that this guy had two successive Mormon "girlfriends", so I suppose he was asking for it.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

DGuller

I'm sure that missionaries of any faith are only used to converting people who seek out to be converted.  When faced with resistance, they just let their charity be taken advantage of ad infinitum, perpetually failing and being none the wiser.