News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sex is dangerous

Started by viper37, February 23, 2012, 12:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Sex related injuries (totally safe for work)
Too much sex with Maxim hottie injures AC Milan's BoatengAC Milan midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng is out a month with a thigh injury, and the reason may be that he's knocking boots too often with girlfriend Melissa Satta.The Italian side confirmed recently that the oft-injured midfielder is out of action yet again, but Goal.com quotes Satta from a Vanity Fair article, who also used to date retired Italian footballer Christian Vieri, saying that his regular spot on the injury list may be because they're having sex seven to 10 times a week.
"I hate foreplay, I want to get straight to the point," Satta told Vanity Fair. "My favourite position is on top so I can take control."
Boateng's club hasn't yet responded to the allegation that his regular injuries result from sex, but it did release a statement confirming his latest injury and the length of time he would be out of play.
"Boateng has sustained a muscular lesion in his left thigh and the estimated time of recovery is around four weeks, unless there are complications," the club said in a statement posted on its website.
Boateng's sexual activity may be the thing that will keep him out of eight games with the club including a Champions League match with Arsenal to take place on February 15.
Satta, 25, is an Italian-American model otherwise known for appearing in Maxim Magazine and for featuring in the 2010 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. She has allegedly been dating Boateng since October 2011 and before that was with Christian Vieri for five years

Is she worth ruining your carreer as a pro-footballer?

I think so :D
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Dumbass isn't drinking enough Gatorade during the sessions.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

lustindarkness

Don't believe it, video evidence please.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

MadImmortalMan

If it's worth it, it's worth it. I will not disparage the man.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Warspite

Fantastic news. He's out of next week's Champions League tie. :yeah:
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Ideologue

Quote from: Berkut on February 23, 2012, 02:45:29 PM
She's ok, I guess.

She's very pretty, but that lunch lady hairdo ain't doing her any favors.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Larch

Well, he finally played the game they mention and even managed to score, so maybe it wasn't completely right.  :lol:

And Melissa Satta is hottttttttttttt!

Out of consideration for people at work, here's a link instead of the picture right away.  :P
http://www.plunderguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Melissa-Satta-2.jpg

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: The Larch on February 23, 2012, 06:00:45 PM
Out of consideration for people at work, here's a link instead of the picture right away.  :P

That's better.

Although she would be well-served with a nice asymmetrical bob.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DontSayBanana

Quote from: The Larch on February 23, 2012, 06:00:45 PM
Well, he finally played the game they mention and even managed to score, so maybe it wasn't completely right.  :lol:

And Melissa Satta is hottttttttttttt!

Hotter if the photo editor hadn't completely destroyed her anatomy, at any rate.  Not physically possible.
Experience bij!