News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass Effect 3

Started by Scipio, February 18, 2012, 07:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faeelin

Hrm. So it says it's installed, and origin recognizes From the Ashes is purchased, but I don't see it anywhere.

Scipio

Quote from: Faeelin on March 08, 2012, 03:17:05 PM
Hrm. So it says it's installed, and origin recognizes From the Ashes is purchased, but I don't see it anywhere.
It be seemlessly intergreated into the game, mon.

It just pops up as a priority mission.  No biggie.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Faeelin

You misunderstand. I don't have it as a priority mission, AFAICT; you're supposed to get it as one after you leave the Citadel for the first time.

Faeelin

Er. That is to say you are right. Oops.

Faeelin

So... can we talk about the plot yet?

Razgovory

I never got past the first level of the first one. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

Quote from: Razgovory on March 10, 2012, 12:25:12 AM
I never got past the first level of the first one. :(

You've mentioned that 3 times in 6 pages now.

Razgovory

I want to make sure you know.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Just an announcment that I am not reading this thread and hope it drops asap.
I'm having to resist this one until the inevitable price drop and ultimate edition with a bunch of DLCs- still waiting on that for New Vegas and DA2....
██████
██████
██████

sbr

New Vegas complete came put in January.  Good luck getting a package deal from EA.

Josquius

Quote from: sbr on March 10, 2012, 03:15:58 AM
New Vegas complete came put in January.  Good luck getting a package deal from EA.
Thats what I got for DA1.

New Vegas complete is out eh....
I should dip back into FA3 to finish the last few bits then investigate that.
██████
██████
██████

Faeelin

So, can we discuss the plot and ending yet?

sbr

FunkMonk

[spoiler]No. [/spoiler]
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

JonasSalk

Waiting for the price drop. Still haven't got Skyrim due to it still being $40.
Yuman