Pakistan to sell nukes to Saudis if Iran tests bomb

Started by jimmy olsen, February 10, 2012, 11:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Zanza

The image of the Saudi Blackface Ninjas is awesome.

Ideologue

"Pakistan and Saudi Arabia to be devastated by American arms if Iran tests bomb"
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

So the outcome will be the nuclear destruction of Iran and Saudi Arabia? Is this Christmas already?

mongers

Why is this even news, it's the 'security' dynamic that brought you AQ and the vast majority of fundamentalist/ reactionary Islam.

Ever since those Pakistanis divisions set foot in Saudi Arabia the two 'elites' have been as thick as thieves.

Here's hoping in some future catastrophe both groups get demolished, whether by Iranians, Israelis or god forbid Americans who finally work out who the bad guys are in the ME. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on February 10, 2012, 06:31:19 PM
So the outcome will be the nuclear destruction of Iran and Saudi Arabia? Is this Christmas already?

Christmas is not for you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on February 10, 2012, 07:23:00 PM

Christmas is not for you.

You know, I had earlier wrote a post sorta like that, but didn't go through with it.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Fireblade

Let's hope so. The only thing better than that was when Hitler invited all the Polish people to go camping. :)

Neil

Quote from: mongers on February 10, 2012, 07:09:13 PM
...Americans who finally work out who the bad guys are in the ME.
Everybody in the Mideast is equally bad.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Fireblade on February 10, 2012, 07:38:55 PM

Let's hope so. The only thing better than that was when Hitler invited all the Polish people to go camping. :)

Ed Anger

jimmy olsen

I thought this topic would induce more frothing.  :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

FunkMonk

Ed posted a swastika in this one so it might draw a few more from my SS-Marine Division thread.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.