And we're back!

Main Menu

Anonymous Hacks Assad's Email Using 1234

Started by jimmy olsen, February 07, 2012, 06:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 08, 2012, 11:23:03 PM
Quote from: The Brain on February 08, 2012, 06:50:13 AM
Syrians write their e-mails in poor English?

Of course, their schools are too poor to even attract the likes of Tim and Josq as teachers.
:lol:

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on February 07, 2012, 07:05:44 PM
Classic Galloway.  You think there is no way he could disgrace himself further and yet he manages to find a way.

That was my thought.  The guy is such a fucking tool.  The end of the Cold War divided the communist sympathizers into two identifiable groups.  Those who were for something (Communism or whatever), and those who were just against the West.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

The teachers I met over there had been educated in England, so they can be forgiven for having a poor grasp of the language.
PDH!

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!