Arizona to ban collective bargaining for Arizona’s public employees

Started by jimmy olsen, February 02, 2012, 10:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Unions are the only thing keeping the rich from getting a rifle in the face.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Hansmeister

Quote from: Barrister on February 02, 2012, 11:41:36 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on February 02, 2012, 11:16:30 PM
Quote from: Barrister on February 02, 2012, 11:12:55 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on February 02, 2012, 11:10:10 PM
Harrassing you guys from beautiful FOB Gamberi.  :D

I've never made much of a secret of how much I hate Unions.  Heck, I hated Unions when I lived in Germany, and they're a hundred times better than these corrupt monstrosities we have here.

It's the throwing out the word "corruption" that goes too far Hans.  Most unions aren't the Teamsters.

I don't think unions are healthy for the economy, but that doesn't mean they aren't filled with people who aren't well-meaning (but deeply misguided).

That the Union leadership in most cases in the US is deeply corrupt isn't really a earth-shattering revelation.  I've actually always feel sorry for the rank-and-file members being so exploited by their leadership.

Did you know that my wife was President of her local public service union? :yeahright:

CountDeMoney

BB's in Soviet Canuckistan, so his wife is an apparatchik for the local party bureau.

Razgovory

I've never made much of a secret of how much I hate Unions.  Heck, I hated Unions when I lived in Germany, and they're a hundred times better than these corrupt monstrosities we have here.

You've never made a secret that you hate who ever the Conservative movement tells you to hate.  So, have you finally jumped on the Birther bandwagon yet?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 03, 2012, 07:47:37 AM

It's puzzling why so few rich people in right to work states have a rifle currently in their face.  :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 03, 2012, 09:19:16 AM

It's puzzling why so few rich people in right to work states have a rifle currently in their face.  :hmm:

They don't have rifles anyway; they're all loaned out to Teabaggers who take them to Obama rallies.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 03, 2012, 09:19:16 AM

They have rifles of their own.  Before they had Unions the rich also had small armies.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Hansmeister

Quote from: Razgovory on February 03, 2012, 09:11:23 AM

You've never made a secret that you hate who ever the Conservative movement tells you to hate.  So, have you finally jumped on the Birther bandwagon yet?

You're projecting again.  Blindly following a political messiah and his dreams of an utopian state are hallmarks of the left.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hansmeister on February 03, 2012, 09:22:04 AM

You're projecting again.  Blindly following a political messiah and his dreams of an utopian state are hallmarks of the left.

Enlighten us then, Hansy:  name one entrenched GOPtard policy you don't march lockstep with.  Not fucking with you, I'd like to know because I don't believe I've identified one yet with you, s'all.

Razgovory

Uh, huh.  This messiah crap is something that exists only the Conservative echo chamber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg  On the other hand.

Hansmeister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2012, 09:24:51 AM
Quote from: Hansmeister on February 03, 2012, 09:22:04 AM

Enlighten us then, Hansy:  name one entrenched GOPtard policy you don't march lockstep with.  Not fucking with you, I'd like to know because I don't believe I've identified one yet with you, s'all.

There is no such thing as an entrenched GOP position, since there is usually a conservative and an libertarian position on every issue that are always in conflict.  When I argue with conservatives
I tend to take a libertarian position and vise versa.  When I argue with idiots leftists I tend towards ridicule since they seem incapable of having intelligent and consistent positions.

My positions are consistent whatever else is going on, it is the left whose positions are entirely defined by who is in power.  prime example would be JR constant raving about President Bush's policies
on Gitmo, wireless surveillance, deficits, the imperial presidency, the politization of the justice dep't, etc.  Yet in three years he has never had a single complaint about Obama not only continuing these
policies, but greatly expanding them.  That is what a mindless party hack sounds like.

I've criticized Republicans plenty of times, the first time was in the old EUOT when I attacked Bush's steel tarrifs back in 2001.  I went back to the think tank I used to work at to defend Obama's surge
in Afghanistan in front of an audience that was very hostile to that idea and smacked down a birther in the process.

When have you ever been anything but a shill for the Democrats?  Behind all that bluster you have never veered off the reservation.

Razgovory

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hansmeister on February 03, 2012, 09:36:18 AM
I've criticized Republicans plenty of times, the first time was in the old EUOT when I attacked Bush's steel tarrifs back in 2001.  I went back to the think tank I used to work at to defend Obama's surge in Afghanistan in front of an audience that was very hostile to that idea and smacked down a birther in the process.

When have you ever been anything but a shill for the Democrats?  Behind all that bluster you have never veered off the reservation.

Steel tariffs.  OK.

Me?  I dunno...my thoughts on immigration, law enforcement, foreign policy, defense and energy policy don't exactly get me invited to Bill Ayers' house.  :lol:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2012, 09:20:51 AM
They don't have rifles anyway; they're all loaned out to Teabaggers who take them to Obama rallies.

All the angry proletarians in right to work states loaned their guns to their Teabagger buddies?

You sure you don't want to rethink this one?

Razgovory

You have revesed yourself many times Hans.  Particularly on the Iraq war.  You had been telling up it's been hunky dory for years.  Then after 2006 you said you had "Private reservations", about it the whole time.

By the way, which one is the Birther issue?  Libertarian or Conservative?