News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Korea- Too boring

Started by Josquius, January 31, 2012, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 13, 2013, 09:44:25 AM
Oh My God I'm so ducking blasted,  the drinks were ridiculously overpriced,  but their strength madeup for it. Plus the bartender gave me a free glass ofchampagne!

How...plebian.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 13, 2013, 11:38:14 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 13, 2013, 09:44:25 AM
Oh My God I'm so ducking blasted,  the drinks were ridiculously overpriced,  but their strength madeup for it. Plus the bartender gave me a free glass ofchampagne!

How...plebian.
Drunk posting from the lobby ^_^
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Good help is hard to find.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Lettow77

Fled out of Japan already? It seems like i'll be in Kobe again tomorrow; if you are gone, i'll have the distinction of having been in the area immediately prior and following your appearance..

I keep a busier schedule than I like. I only just got back from Kitakyushu.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

jimmy olsen

Yeah, sorry, I was only in Japan for nine days. :(

1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

I'm sure you'd have smelled Lettow if you stayed downwind from him.

Lettow77

I'm meeting a 32 year old in Iizuka sunday for drinks. But on saturday I have to meet a 34 year old for a few hours at a cafe in hakata. Why are there all these ara-araing older women who want to take advantage of me :(

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Lettow77 on August 22, 2013, 09:08:30 AM
I'm meeting a 32 year old in Iizuka sunday for drinks. But on saturday I have to meet a 34 year old for a few hours at a cafe in hakata. Why are there all these ara-araing older women who want to take advantage of me :(

Younger women can't afford to take care of you. They'd rather you take care of them.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

They want to suck your passport out of you. That's what you get for living in big city Japan.
██████
██████
██████

Lettow77

>>Iizuka
>>big city Japan

It's good to see you are your positive self, though :3

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on August 22, 2013, 09:22:15 AM
They want to suck your passport out of you. That's what you get for living in big city Japan.
You make Japan sound like a third world country. Certainly that kind of thing hasn't been common in Korea for 20 years.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Lettow77

Well, he has a point that around that age many Japanese women feel suffocated by their society and want to escape. This is unvirtuous, of course; they are supposed to demurely and attractively suffer in silence.

Josquius

What Lettow says. Sort of.
There are a lot of 30-something women (younger ones even to a lesser extent) who see hooking up with a foreigner and moving abroad as a way out from their sexist, conformist, once you're past 25 you're unmarrigable society.

Quote>>Iizuka
>>big city Japan

It's good to see you are your positive self, though :3
That's quite thoroughly within Greater Fukuoka, its the big city.
██████
██████
██████