News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

West Memphis 3

Started by Queequeg, January 13, 2012, 03:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

I seem to remember a thread about this but can't find any on search. Anyone know of any effective argument for the prosecution? All the stuff I have read online seems insane-one called Damien Echols 'gothboy lardtits.'
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Martinus

Queequeg

Quote from: Martinus on January 13, 2012, 03:03:58 AM
What?
:ph34r:
Three kids who were charged with the ritual murder of three other kids. Convictrf. Arkansas 1993.  Just released on an Alfred plea-which as far as I can understand is a type of gulty plea where tbe defendants are released without confessing to the crime, partially so tthe state can save face when it does not have enough evidence to win a second trial.

The film I was watching seemed bias, was wondering if there was real evidence.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Razgovory

I sure as hell wouldn't want to be known as 'gothboy lardtits.  That's a terrible name.  Reroll and come up with a better name.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Queequeg on January 13, 2012, 03:03:09 AM
I seem to remember a thread about this but can't find any on search. Anyone know of any effective argument for the prosecution? All the stuff I have read online seems insane-one called Damien Echols 'gothboy lardtits.'

My guess is it went something like, "If they were innocent, they woudn't have been arrested. They must therefore be guilty!"

Or "OMG Satanism! Find them guilty or burn in hell!"
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help