News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What days do you work over Christmas?

Started by Brazen, December 22, 2011, 06:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grallon

Next Monday off - working till the 30th - then off till Jan 10th.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Valmy

Quote from: Brazen on December 22, 2011, 06:01:37 AM
Our office is shut next week, so I'm "working" a half day from home tomorrow (AKA buying spuds and Brussels sprouts from the market) then I'm finished until 3 January 2012. How about you?

Pretty much the same.  Today is my last day (full day) then back on the 3rd.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

KRonn

I'm off Friday and Monday for both Christmas and New Years Holidays. Monday is the official day, and I'm taking the two Fridays off as vacation days.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

DontSayBanana

Today, tomorrow, off Christmas Eve and Day, Boxing Day, then I'm off until at least Jan. 1.

Tomorrow's going to suck because I'm closing, so I'm going to get back in around 1:15 AM-ish.
Experience bij!

Capetan Mihali

Hope I don't get called up into active duty in the War on Christmas this year.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 22, 2011, 09:47:50 AM
Hope I don't get called up into active duty in the War on Christmas this year.

I've become a subversive after I got subjected to a couple hours of "Jingle Cats" on repeat as a joke. :angry:
Experience bij!

Admiral Yi

Speaking of the War on Christmas, shouldn't the White House menorah be renamed the White House holiday candelabra?

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 22, 2011, 09:58:38 AM
Speaking of the War on Christmas, shouldn't the White House menorah be renamed the White House holiday candelabra?

And that will help the Liberal Godless attempt to brutally slaughter all Christians in the streets how?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on December 22, 2011, 10:04:38 AM
And that will help the Liberal Godless attempt to brutally slaughter all Christians in the streets how?

It will make the Godless Liberals more consistent.  Thus augmenting their power in their quest to slaughter Christians.