News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Grand Jury Refuses to Indict McDonalds Beater

Started by Malthus, December 08, 2011, 02:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Turns out the hard, pipe-hittin' McDonalds employee is off the hook:

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-12-03/justice/justice_new-york--mcdonalds-beating_1_grand-jury-cell-phone-video-cashier?_s=PM:JUSTICE

I guess they figured those two women did indeed "deserve a break today".  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Martinus

That's actually cool. I thought they would throw the book at him for being an ex-convict, but I guess there's still justice out there. Those bitches deserved it.

Razgovory

What about the Transexual who got beat up in a MD?  We had a video of that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

KRonn

Authorities identified the women as Denise Darbeau and Rachael Edwards, who authorities say each face pending charges of menacing, criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct. [/i[

The two women still have pending charges. News report says the cashier questioned a $50 bill, and the two women started attacking him. While I'm sure there's more there, there was likely no reason for the women to become violent and threatening, at least not if they're civilized folk.

Slargos

Quote from: KRonn on December 08, 2011, 05:14:12 PM
Authorities identified the women as Denise Darbeau and Rachael Edwards, who authorities say each face pending charges of menacing, criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct. [/i[

The two women still have pending charges. News report says the cashier questioned a $50 bill, and the two women started attacking him. While I'm sure there's more there, there was likely no reason for the women to become violent and threatening, at least not if they're civilized folk.

i thought it was already established they were porch monkeys :unsure:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)