And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 Week 13

Started by Neil, December 01, 2011, 11:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Nooooo Cushing is limping off.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

Fuck you Josh Freeman and Yahoo sports for your late, shitty updates. :mad:  Also, the Raiders continue their season of stupidity and losing games they need to win.  Tebow will be in the playoffs at this rate.  Ugh.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Yeah, I'm really liking Yates.  He's got some elusiveness.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 02:19:11 PM

That was a pretty slick move to avoid that sack and throw it away. 

E: And I don't know if that was intentional, but that was a good throwaway over Fosters head to keep it from being a -5 yard loss or whatever it would have been.  No chance on that sack though.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 04, 2011, 02:21:01 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2011, 02:19:11 PM
That was a pretty slick move to avoid that sack and throw it away. 

E: And I don't know if that was intentional, but that was a good throwaway over Fosters head to keep it from being a -5 yard loss or whatever it would have been.  No chance on that sack though.
I figured he was protecting his receiver by overthrowing him, and commented to my wife that it was a smart move.  The Falcons seemed to figure something out with that interior pressure right at the end though, so maybe we'll see some more blitzes up the middle in the second half.

Neil

Nice hit.  Shoulder-to-shoulder, and White will think twice before he catches the next pass.

jimmy olsen

Pats are tearing it up after a slow start.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

MadBurgerMaker

Not too crazy about the decision to try a really long FG there.  Gave the Falcons excellent field position, and now they're down inside the 40.

Doh Ryan just threw that up and Jones caught it.   Aw and a blown coverage gives them an easy TD.  TJ Yates time to shine, I guess.

Neil

How do you lose Roddy White?

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 04, 2011, 03:16:03 PM
Not too crazy about the decision to try a really long FG there.  Gave the Falcons excellent field position, and now they're down inside the 40.
Yeah, I agree.  At that distance, you either punt or go for it, unless your kicker is Janikowski or you're playing in Denver.

MadBurgerMaker

Fuck there goes Andre Johnson again.

MadBurgerMaker

Arrrggghhhh Yat...oh good holding.

Neil

I was thinking to myself 'MBM just shit his pants twice in a minute-and-a-half.'

And if he didn't throw that ball, he would have been blown up from behind by Biermann, which would probably have been a turnover.  They really got bailed out by that hold by Robinson.