News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Yay! Payroll tax vote fails!

Started by CountDeMoney, December 01, 2011, 08:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zoupa

Quote from: viper37 on December 02, 2011, 04:16:15 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 02, 2011, 09:46:52 AM
Quote from: DGuller on December 02, 2011, 09:40:41 AM
Good decision, IMO.  That money is better spent on capital gains tax cuts.  We need to encourage job-creators, not job-takers.  Having so many job-takers is why we have such a high unemployment rate.

Private Enterprise don't create jobs when there is so much incertainity. You guys need the Federal government to threaten private enterprise to spend their accumulated wealth or have it ceased.

Apple is sitting on 70$+ billions. Make them spend it or take it away.
he's sarcastic...

I thought it was obvious.  :huh:

I was thinking maybe it was euro humor that doesn't translate well, but Yi got it.

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on December 02, 2011, 07:53:03 PM
http://www.barackobama.com/tax-calculator/?fb_ref=FBS&fb_source=home_oneline

Americans like you would save $5,738 a year on average under President Obama's plan.

Continues tax cut of 2% and adds 1.2%

:)

If President Obama's Plan Doesn't Pass, You'll Lose $3,702.

Allows tax cut of 2% to expire

:(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

I like the bit about Romney at the end. Nice use of the 1% rhetoric.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Americans like you would save $0 a year on average under President Obama's plan.
Continues tax cut of 2% and adds 1.2%

If President Obama's Plan Doesn't Pass, You'll Lose $0.

Wahoo!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017