News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So are you happy that autumn is coming?

Started by Martinus, September 23, 2011, 08:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Don't you get a feeling of relief when autumn is coming and days grow colder and shorter? No longer having to put up with the pressure of "going out", or "sunbathing", or "spending time outdoors", or "catching the last of the summer sun". You can stay home and don't give a shit. No?

The Larch

HVC

I like spring and autumn, but not for the reasons you outlined. i like them becasue where i live summer is usually opressivily hot and winter is freezing.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

PDH

It was below freezing here yesterday AM, so fuck off you goddamn subhuman.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Darth Wagtaros

I like autumn, save for the loss of daylight.  Waking up in darkness and getting out of work in darkness sucks.  I ain't some poor bastard in the Arctic Circle.
PDH!

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Brazen

Fuck autumn. I want to slash my wrists as soon as I start getting up in the dark and coming home in the dark.

Having the colouring of an anaemic potato, fuck sunbathing too. And snow, fuck that. Spring I have time for.

Tamas

Quote from: Brazen on September 23, 2011, 09:06:00 AM
Fuck autumn. I want to slash my wrists as soon as I start getting up in the dark and coming home in the dark.

Having the colouring of an anaemic potato, fuck sunbathing too. And snow, fuck that. Spring I have time for.

:)

:hug:

C.C.R.

Quote from: HVC on September 23, 2011, 08:46:11 AM
I like spring and autumn, but not for the reasons you outlined. i like them becasue where i live summer is usually opressivily hot and winter is freezing.

:yes:

Maximus

Quote from: HVC on September 23, 2011, 08:46:11 AM
This

DGuller

Camerus

I love summer most of all.  All other seasons I could do without.

Queequeg

I'm pleased as punch.  It no longer hurts to go outside, and I get to wear sweaters, and my Harrington.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

DGuller