Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

QuoteStryzanski

Hoosier Polack.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

merithyn

Quote from: mongers on July 06, 2012, 08:10:12 PM
Quote from: Maximus on July 06, 2012, 07:10:01 PM

I'd take -30 for 3 months straight if it meant it never got above 20.

You should live were I do:

Month    Jan    Feb    Mar    Apr    May    Jun    Jul    Aug    Sep    Oct    Nov    Dec    Year
Av.high °C   8.1    8.3   10.6   13.0  16.6  19.3  22.0  21.8  18.8   15.0  11.2   9.0    14.5
(58.1)
Av.low °C     1.3   1.1     2.4    3.4    6.7  9.5    11.6   11.3   9.2   6.6    3.3     2.2    5.7

I agree. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Neil

Not cold enough in the winter.  Unless it freezes for a good amount of time, you get unpleasant animals and undesirable people.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

We just had to pick the hottest weekend of the summer to build a giant kids play structure in the back yard...<_<
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

KRonn

I mowed the lawn last Friday, very hot and humid. I was feeling ok, took a break or two. While I was mowing my brother stopped by on his motorcycle, sweating badly from just being in the sun while riding. Probably too hot for riding, the wind like a blast of warm air anyway.

mongers

Quote from: Barrister on July 08, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
We just had to pick the hottest weekend of the summer to build a giant kids play structure in the back yard...<_<

Didn't you consider just having normal sized kids ? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Still roughly 10k without power, and the storm front that came through last night didn't help, knocked several hundred more off the grid.

Mercifully, it's actually going to be under 90 today, and tonight in the upper 60s, so I can finally give the AC a much needed rest.

KRonn

Beautiful weather here today, warm though, not hot and humid. In the 80s, probably in the 60s or lower tonight.

CountDeMoney

Yeah, it's actually reasonable out tonight.

Tonitrus

I drove through about 8 thunderstorms between Texas and Georgia.

Humidity.  :bleeding:

Ed Anger

Just got an email form my wine consigliere. Grape Harvest will be in late August, if not mid August. Chateau de Childbride will be off this year.

mongers

It has actually stopped raining in central Southern England. :gasp:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

There is nowhere to hide today, folks.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

QuoteThere is nowhere to hide today, folks.

OH YES THERE IS.