News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dishes of the days bygone

Started by Martinus, June 27, 2011, 04:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Slargos on June 27, 2011, 05:05:39 PM
Artist's rendition. I claim aesthetic freedom from your bourgeoise notions of reality and ownership.

You need a better artist. That's an ugly kitchen. You of all people should recognize that.

Barrister

When I was a bachelor, at least my fridge was filled with condiments and food past its expiry date. :rolleyes:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Slargos

Quote from: Jacob on June 27, 2011, 05:08:02 PM
Quote from: Slargos on June 27, 2011, 05:05:39 PM
Artist's rendition. I claim aesthetic freedom from your bourgeoise notions of reality and ownership.

You need a better artist. That's an ugly kitchen. You of all people should recognize that.

Objectively speaking?

Josquius

Still living with my mam for the time being so still on childhood cooking largely, not much I'm missing out on...
Used to really like jam and bread when I was a kid, not now.
Carrots I apparently also once liked but now hate.
I used to love getting the crust of loaves of bread, was the best thing for soup, used to fight over it with my sister....now when I have my own bread I rarely even eat it. Just use it to stop the other bread getting mouldy.
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

When I was a kid I drank lots of Coke and Pepsi... can't stand the stuff now due to the sweetness. :x
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Blood pudding with lingonberries totally rules. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Slargos

Admiral Yi

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

I used to like those flavored ice strips when I was a kid, don't really see the point now.

My palate is becoming less discriminating, not more, so generally the foods I've stopped eating are just getting overlooked.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Scipio

Beef stroganoff.  Beef roulade.  Spamburger.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Tamas

My grandma used to make this desert fairly regularly, and it was absolutely wonderful, but she is very old now, and it is too tyring for her :(