News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Click on "channels" in the lower left corner, search for "Languish".

JonasSalk

Yuman

JonasSalk

When I zoom in all the way a little exclamation point pops up within my Vehicle Condition Panel on the top right. Wtf is that? When I zoom out, it goes away.
Yuman

DGuller

Exclamation point means your hull is locked.

JonasSalk

*researches*

Ohhhh. For tank destroyers so I can stay stationary and not reset my target reticule. Kick ass.
Yuman

Syt

Quote from: JonasSalk on August 20, 2011, 02:20:47 PM
*researches*

Ohhhh. For tank destroyers so I can stay stationary and not reset my target reticule. Kick ass.

Movement, including turning, makes it more likely for the enemy to spot you. So if you think you have a good hiding spot, stay still. (Turning of a turret - which most tank destroyers don't have - doesn't count.)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

frunk

Cool, just got the Hunter achievement, 100 or more Jagdpanther, Jagdtiger, PzKpfw V Panther, PzKpfw VI Tiger, and PzKpfw VI Ausf. B Tiger II killed.

Also got the Top Gun for the first time in my GW Panther.  I've gotten plenty of Confederate results, but Arty usually doesn't catch enough smaller targets to rack up the big kill number in a battle.

Tamas

I am Dansky in the game btw

JonasSalk

Yuman

katmai

Katmai73 if inever get time to log in on weekends.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

katmai

1973, greatest year ever.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

frunk

Well that's about the dumbest thing I've done in the game.  Down to our 3 arties versus 1.  We seem him sprinting for our flag but don't get a clean shot, two of us are close enough to try to cap so I start moving there.  The other guy sits there for too long but does eventually move.  I'm capping and moving, when we get visual of him just outside our flag.  I pop into artillery mode to line up a shot, and for some reason I'm not getting one.  Then I realize that I forgot to stop moving, drove right off the flag and lost the cap.  Time runs out.

DGuller

I love the American 90 mm gun.  It almost makes all the futile grinding with T1 and stock M6 worth it. :yeah: