News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

That was interesting. Just kind of cruising around the interface, decided to click on the Depot button, see what crap I had stored up in there.

Clicked on the "Not compatible with my vehicles" button.

Guess what? Turns out that when you sell a vehicle, it doesn't sell the modules, it sticks them in your depot. Seems I had about 600,000 credits worth of old supensions, turrets, engines, etc., etc. sitting in there, completely useless (or mostly so, anyway).

Might be worth taking a look at...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Funny thing is that I was always careful to make sure I demounted and equipment I thought I might want to keep for another vehicle because I just assumed it sold the tank as it was configured.

0 rows returned

Slargos

I had less stuff than I would've expected.

DGuller

I always strip the tank of everything before I sell it.  I switch back to the starter equipment, take off all the additional equipment, take off consumables, remove all ammo, and demount the crew.  You never want to accidentally sell anything that you might need later on, because you only get 50% of the price back.

Of course, when you do that, crap does tend to pile up.  When I did my depot garage sale awhile ago, I also netter more than half a million in credits just selling stuff that I wouldn't use again, because it wasn't compatible with any of the tanks I haven't elited out yet.

Berkut

I ahve 62k of the 94k I need for the Panther. Should I be trying to get and buy a Panther before this patch, or wait until afterwards?

0 rows returned

Slargos

you'll have to work hard to make it i think. it can't be more than a week off at most. it's worth it though i think because the db wil move in the tree. check it out to besafe. anyone going for the maus, for instance who hasn't already gotten the vk will be royally screwed.

katmai

I had first battle with berkie in it!
sadly he was on my team :(
in a TD and as usual, trying to chat with Berkut in a game is pointless.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

Oh man, I did not even notice. What was I driving?

0 rows returned

katmai

Jagdpanther

It was funny as had just sent PM from garage and then went into game, timer finished and i start following this TD, after like 5 secs i paid attention to the name and saw it was you.

I'm Katmai73 in game.

katmai

As i haven't bought gold, i'm slogging my way to Sherman

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

Doesn't it suck when you run out of ammo before you run out of targets?  Grrrr.  I guess Wolverine designers didn't have much faith in its armor to plan for more than 30 rounds.

Berkut

Kat, I don't have a JagdPanther....

0 rows returned

DGuller

I haven't ever seen Berkut in my game either, even though it seems like we play during the same time periods.  Then again, it's probably "you blink and he's gone" type of scenario, so maybe I just didn't catch his name in time.

Berkut

Does a friend show up differently in game?

0 rows returned