Iormlund

He goes by Berkutt IIRC.

In other news, I'm 9k away from an IS. :cool:

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

FunkMonk

Killed a Lowe in my bottom-ranked T-34. I am pleased.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Slargos

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 16, 2011, 12:43:27 PM
Killed a Lowe in my bottom-ranked T-34. I am pleased.
Quite respectable. I usually bounce the HE ammo with my T-34 when I go up against those kinds of tanks.

Slargos

Just had a match in my Wolverine where I was bottom tank, and got 3 kills. First time I run out of ammo in any game where I went into the match with a full loadout.

Iormlund

Got my IS and 2.5 million creds in this event, without premium. :)

Don't have a gun for it yet, though. :P

DGuller

Quote from: Iormlund on October 16, 2011, 02:33:10 PM
Got my IS and 2.5 million creds in this event, without premium. :)

Don't have a gun for it yet, though. :P
Have fun turning profit in your IS without the premium account.   :P  You're going to long for the days when your IS didn't have a gun, because you won't like the ammo costs.

Iormlund

I'll go premium when they fix the Matchmaker. Not before.

Anyway, I still have the KV, KV-3 and soon a VK3600 and a SU85. That should cover the costs of a few rounds worth of 100 mm ammo.

Slargos

Sold my KV and KV-3 on the reasoning that the USSR new lines will roll out in Q1 2012 and I don't need to waste the space on them until then for the free tanks. With my luck, they will roll it out tomorrow.

Iormlund

You are probably correct. I think I read somewhere that the French come before the Soviet tree is rearranged.

Tamas

Got my Ferdi yesterday. Interesting, and holds great promise, but I must adopt from the agile Jagdpanther. Luckily I had enough free XP saved up to buy the tracks to it after a try of it with stock equipment (minus that it had the 105mm from my beloved JPanther).

I already see that my biggest nemesis will be the SPGs. And scouts.

Slargos

Ferdi is a pain in the ass until you get the 128 but it's the first German TD that can actually take a beating. Hull-down and angled it can bounce even tier 9 guns with ease.

Berkut

The E-50 with the big gun is such a great tank.

My results with it are actually not nearly as good as the amount of fun I have playing it, from a kills/match standpoint.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Slargos

Quote from: Berkut on October 19, 2011, 07:15:08 AM
The E-50 with the big gun is such a great tank.

My results with it are actually not nearly as good as the amount of fun I have playing it, from a kills/match standpoint.

I'm getting so far behind you assholes that it's starting to get irritating.

I still run with the stock gun in the E-50 though I have the other upgrades (got the engine for the E-75) and I'm 85kxp away from the E-100.  I'm getting there though.

frunk

I'm gradually getting better with my non-arty units, but...my results are wierd.  I had great results with the T82, T40 it was so-so, M10 it's slowly improving to so-so.  On the other hand the PzIV was one of my worst grinds up until right near the end when I finally started doing better.  That included one phenomenal match where I was at the bottom but picked up a kill and Confederate.  Meanwhile I've won 5/6 with the VK 3601(H) and the M3 Stuart Lend Lease just cleans up.  I put the Stuart results down to being in lower tier matches with people who don't have a clue.  It doesn't seem to get pulled up into higher tier matches nearly as often as I'd expect.  I've just been lucky with the VK.  I'm not playing that well with it.