News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Chinese Property Bubble Popping?

Started by jimmy olsen, June 09, 2011, 08:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on June 10, 2011, 03:42:54 PM
I didn't know that three of us counted as "most".

Perhaps it's time to go on a diet... :unsure:

It is the nature of your giant intellects that dwarfs the rest of us on the forum.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on June 10, 2011, 02:24:33 PM
Quote from: The Brain on June 10, 2011, 02:18:07 PM
I just spent some minutes on Paradox. Jesus Christ the posters are morons. I mean here people are stupid as fuck but over there they are just retarded. And they have WAY too many third worlders.

Too many Glenn Beck worshipers in the OT forum.

Strangely at least two American arch-conservatives over there live in China.  Go Figure.  When the forums were down, I went over there for a week.  During a debate over "English Only" in America he accused everyone of accusing him of being a racist.  Nobody was accusing him of being a racist, though, so it had a kind of surreal quality to it.  Of course he was also claiming that the first anti-immigration laws (which were aim exclusively at the Chinese) were justified.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Slargos

Quote from: Jacob on June 09, 2011, 11:55:43 PM
Who are you?

Why the fuck do you betray tradition?  :mad:

Do you hate Languish?  :(

Jacob

Quote from: Slargos on June 10, 2011, 05:09:41 PMWhy the fuck do you betray tradition?  :mad:

Only some of it.

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on June 10, 2011, 05:11:11 PM
Quote from: Slargos on June 10, 2011, 05:09:41 PMWhy the fuck do you betray tradition?  :mad:

Only some of it.

Which part?  The Computer Affairs section?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Slargos

Quote from: Jacob on June 10, 2011, 05:11:11 PM

Only some of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT0OqHr3wHQ

If you don't like Languish, then you can get out!  :mad:

Jacob

Quote from: Barrister on June 10, 2011, 05:20:44 PM

The parts where the idiocy gets particularly egregious without being entertaining. It varies.

DGuller

Quote from: Jacob on June 10, 2011, 05:31:17 PM

The parts where the idiocy gets particularly egregious without being entertaining. It varies.
:(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on June 10, 2011, 10:10:26 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 10, 2011, 05:05:00 AM
I'd like to see the Chinese start popping.  Preferably due to the heat of nuclear detonation.  Watch 'em go like extra-buttered Jiffy Pop.   Little yellow hive-mind kernels.

If only it had worked out between you and that Chinese American lawyer chick, eh?

Yeah. I'd be getting out of prison right about now.

Razgovory

I can't help it!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Razgovory on June 10, 2011, 04:48:58 PM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on June 10, 2011, 02:24:33 PM
Quote from: The Brain on June 10, 2011, 02:18:07 PM
I just spent some minutes on Paradox. Jesus Christ the posters are morons. I mean here people are stupid as fuck but over there they are just retarded. And they have WAY too many third worlders.

Too many Glenn Beck worshipers in the OT forum.

Strangely at least two American arch-conservatives over there live in China.  Go Figure.  When the forums were down, I went over there for a week.  During a debate over "English Only" in America he accused everyone of accusing him of being a racist.  Nobody was accusing him of being a racist, though, so it had a kind of surreal quality to it.  Of course he was also claiming that the first anti-immigration laws (which were aim exclusively at the Chinese) were justified.

That's a recent thing, I'm not sure when or why he went to China. He used to be in Naples in the Army. And he's claimed that he can't possibly be racist because he's married to a black woman. He also likes CAPITALIZING random words in his POSTS, giving him a CRAZY vibe.

It's sad that I know exactly who you're talking about.  :lol:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Martinus

Fuck you too.  :(

Ideologue

Quote from: Weijun on June 10, 2011, 12:02:30 PM
Quote from: Jacob on June 10, 2011, 10:09:42 AM
Quote from: Weijun on June 10, 2011, 12:36:18 AM
Quote from: Jacob on June 09, 2011, 11:55:43 PM
Who are you?
Weijun from the Paradox forum.

I guess you must be from after my time there. What on earth made you think coming to languish was a good idea? :)
I heard there were more Americans here.  Seems a rowdy bunch, but that is not a bad thing.

America is a land of assholes.  I speak of course, as an American.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)