And we're back!

Main Menu

Frozen Synapse

Started by Berkut, June 01, 2011, 09:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

PA mentioned it, so I took a look.

http://frozensynapse.com/

I am definitely intrigued. Turn based WE-GO, MP, SP campaign. Kind of a Jagged Alliancish tactical shooter game with multi-player.

Anyone know anything about it beyond the adverts?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

The Brain

I already played Berzerk on the Atari 2600.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Berkut

Quote from: Tamas on June 01, 2011, 09:05:07 AM
map sucks

Its a tactical game Tamas - not for you no matter how awesome the map is, or is not.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

szmik

It reminds me Syndicate
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on June 01, 2011, 10:09:50 AM
Quote from: Tamas on June 01, 2011, 09:05:07 AM
map sucks

Its a tactical game Tamas - not for you no matter how awesome the map is, or is not.

I cant recall where is your intel from, but you are right, the only tactical game I am decent at is Field of Glory :P

Shade

My Friend was telling me about this. He said it was a very fun but hard to master game. It requires a decent amount of thought and strategy, while also most of the people on multiplier have no lives but this game. He did recommend that I buy it and and told me that although some people online are very good it is still a great multiplier game. Single player is existent but not nearly as fun.

The Brain

Will they include graphics in the next patch?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.