News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Susan Boyle

Started by Caliga, April 17, 2009, 07:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What did you think of the Susan Boyle video?

She's amazing
8 (18.6%)
She's good but it's the "packaging" that moved people
19 (44.2%)
She's not good, it's the story that moved people
1 (2.3%)
She's too ugly for me to be able to appreciate her
3 (7%)
Susan who?
12 (27.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Caliga

Discuss.  I did see the video and I thought she was good. ^_^
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 17, 2009, 07:24:03 AM
Who?  Link?

Just look her up on YouTube.  There's massive coverage everywhere of this.  :huh:

Brazen

Grey Fox

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 17, 2009, 07:32:39 AM
Idol? :bleeding:

Nah it's "Britan's Got Talent" which is like Idol but IIRC you can do anything on stage, not just sing.

Grey Fox

I'm impressed. She can sing.

Neil

Reality TV?

Cal, you are such a fucking faggot.  Everything you do seems calculated to disgust me.

Still, she sang well.  She might have made something of herself in the radio era.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Princesca is convinced the whole thing is a publicity stunt of some sort (I mean, beyond the fact that the whole show is sorta like a publicity stunt to begin with).

Caliga

Quote from: Neil on April 17, 2009, 07:38:46 AMCal, you are such a fucking faggot.  Everything you do seems calculated to disgust me.

I only watched this clip cuz it was getting so much attention.  I normally avoid all TV, let alone reality TV, at all costs.  I have better things to do, such as eat.

BVN

The show has had several exceptional and unexpected talents in the past years. The opera-singing cellphone salesman comes to mind.

Apparently Britain does have some talent left...  :bowler:

jimmy olsen

I loved the look on Simon's face after she started to sing.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

KRonn

Quote from: Caliga on April 17, 2009, 07:40:50 AM
Quote from: Neil on April 17, 2009, 07:38:46 AMCal, you are such a fucking faggot.  Everything you do seems calculated to disgust me.

I only watched this clip cuz it was getting so much attention.  I normally avoid all TV, let alone reality TV, at all costs.  I have better things to do, such as eat.
You can eat a lot while watching tv! And it works great - gives a great excuse for gorging on snack food!!      ;)

Weatherman

Quote from: KRonn on April 17, 2009, 08:21:46 AM
You can eat a lot while watching tv! And it works great - gives a great excuse for gorging on snack food!!      ;)

They usually don't have TVs inside gas stations.

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

Quote from: Weatherman on April 17, 2009, 08:26:23 AM
Quote from: KRonn on April 17, 2009, 08:21:46 AM

They usually don't have TVs inside gas stations.

They do at truck stops.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach