News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

ipod touch

Started by Josquius, May 16, 2011, 05:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

I'm so damn tempted to get an ipod touch at the moment...My old creative MP3 player has died and I'm needing a new one. There probally are other companies still making them, doubtless some good ones, and apple are evil incarnate. Still....the touch is shiny and nice.
The trouble is...it is pretty much just an iphone that doesn't make calls. I will be getting a decent phone when I start my job; will it by an iphone or something else? Who knows....but perhaps waiting until then for appability and all the touch features would be wise...
Ack.
Rambling over.

Anybody here have an ipod touch? Or can you recommend another MP3 player?
██████
██████
██████

katmai

I bought iphone4 to be my music player.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Cerr

Sansa Fuze.
I've had mine for well over a year. It's very good.

Barrister

An iTouch is so much more than just a MP3 player though.

If you JUST want to play music, get a Nano, or look at some other option.  But if you want to run apps, surf the web (via Wi-Fi), take pictures and video PLUS play music, your only optino is a Touch.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Lucidor

The iriver T60

The interface is not shiny, nor does it have a big screen, but it's cheap, runs on AAA batteries, has good sound and a high power headphone jack which can run pretty much all headphones.

I have had mine for two years (the first T60) and see no reason to switch. In fact, getting one more just in case as a backup isn't a bad idea.

Brazen

Josquius

QuoteSansa Fuze.
I've had mine for well over a year. It's very good.
Seems decent (half the price of an ipod classic).
Battery life much good?

Quote from: Brazen on May 17, 2011, 01:23:31 AM
Get a smart phone.
I'm leaving the UK in 2 months so getting involved in a contract now would be daft.
██████
██████
██████