News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

VISION QUEST TO THE WEST

Started by Lettow77, May 16, 2011, 05:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I have this feeling that Lettow is going to get rolled.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Pedrito

Quote from: Ideologue on May 19, 2011, 10:00:36 AM
I'd let you stay with me, but bear in mind I'm bored out of my mind.  And if you wore Confederate memorabilia I'd have to beat you with a towel full of Reese's cups.
If you're so bored, why don't you join Lettow in his quest? The mix of his rambling lunacy and you dry sarcasm would make the updates of your journey an exceptional AAR.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Pedrito on May 19, 2011, 04:15:11 PM
I'd let you stay with me, but bear in mind I'm bored out of my mind.  And if you wore Confederate memorabilia I'd have to beat you with a towel full of Reese's cups.
If you're so bored, why don't you join Lettow in his quest? The mix of his rambling lunacy and you dry sarcasm would make the updates of your journey an exceptional AAR.

L.

Ide's Journal

Day 5: We are driving out of Kansas. I have begun to regret traveling with this lunatic. We were driven out of the last town after he began to mew and denigrate John Brown.

Day 8: We had a close call. After dropping the N-word in a convenience store, the local blacks got angry.

Day 20: After hearing about Jubal Early for the 50th time, i have finally ceased his endless prattling by cracking open his skull. After drinking his warm blood, I left his body in a dumpster. I celebrated by eating a bag of Resse cup minatures.

Day 21: Lettow's ghost is haunting me.

Day 23: I finally caught Lettow's ghost with a shop vac.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 19, 2011, 04:36:49 PM

L.

Ide's Journal

Day 5: We are driving out of Kansas. I have begun to regret traveling with this lunatic. We were driven out of the last town after he began to mew and denigrate John Brown.

Day 8: We had a close call. After dropping the N-word in a convenience store, the local blacks got angry.

Day 20: After hearing about Jubal Early for the 50th time, i have finally ceased his endless prattling by cracking open his skull. After drinking his warm blood, I left his body in a dumpster. I celebrated by eating a bag of Resse cup minatures.

:lol:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Pedrito

L.

Ide's Journal

:thumbsup:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Ideologue

L.

Ide's Journal

:lmfao:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

L.

Ide's Journal

:lmfao:
POTM!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Gbeagle

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 19, 2011, 08:00:04 AM
Well, garbon moved to NY and Jaron is AWOL, don't think there are any other Californians here.
:ph34r:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

Well, garbon moved to NY and Jaron is AWOL, don't think there are any other Californians here.

I'll be a temporary Californian fairly soon.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 20, 2011, 08:31:26 PM

I'll be a temporary Californian fairly soon.

I live 9 miles from California.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers