IMF Chairman Arrested for Sexual Assault by NYPD

Started by Drakken, May 14, 2011, 09:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

garbon

I wonder if Merkel is sad that their meeting got cancelled.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zanza2

Agelastus

Quote from: Martim Silva on May 15, 2011, 08:20:50 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 15, 2011, 08:14:34 AM
NYP couldn't care less about the Sarkozy. If you don't think people of all classes are arrested for rape in America you're a moron.

And if you think that when the cops found out that the case involved the IMF head there weren't an awful lot of phone calls going to and fro between Washington/Paris/The IMF before a decision was made to arrest him, you're severely delusional.

Since the man they would have had to call at the IMF would have been Dominique himself, I think your scenario is flawed.

[Yes, DSK was the man at the IMF who would have had to have been called to decide if diplomatic immunity applied or not; I find that amusing.]
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Drakken

Rumors simmer from French-speaking sources that it's not the first time DSK has "his ways" with the room service ladies at the Sofitel hotels, but that the French administrators made pressures to hush the victims up about it.

Ed Anger

I await the Law and Order:SVU episode next season.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 16, 2011, 05:06:21 PM
I bet he is arrested while giving a speech in front of a huge crowd.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on May 16, 2011, 05:48:07 PM
Won't be till fall :(

Ice-T beating up a frenchman? Can't wait.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Well yes, that's typically when their seasons start, no?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 16, 2011, 05:50:39 PM

Ice-T beating up a frenchman? Can't wait.

I saw an Ice-T biography at B&N yesterday.

I also like that when casting Ice-T, Dick Wolf thought the character was too square and was like Nah, play the role as if Ice-T were a cop.

Faeelin

Quote from: Drakken on May 16, 2011, 05:02:38 PM
Rumors simmer from French-speaking sources that it's not the first time DSK has "his ways" with the room service ladies at the Sofitel hotels, but that the French administrators made pressures to hush the victims up about it.

So what's actually going on is France is the corrupt banana republic where the elites can rape without any punishment. Sensible.

Zoupa

Quote from: Faeelin on May 16, 2011, 06:55:18 PM

So what's actually going on is France is the corrupt banana republic where the elites can rape without any punishment. Sensible.

Huh, no   :huh:

Neil

Quote from: Zoupa on May 16, 2011, 06:57:40 PM
Quote from: Faeelin on May 16, 2011, 06:55:18 PM
Huh, no   :huh:
I think Martim is a little more trustworthy than you are in this.  After all, he lunches with the wealthy and powerful, where they crow about all the proletarian girls they rape.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Legbiter

He suffered no ill effect from doing a female underling a few years back, but that was consensual, although hardly what one might call professional.

Outright violent rape is too much, even for the French.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.