IMF Chairman Arrested for Sexual Assault by NYPD

Started by Drakken, May 14, 2011, 09:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Drakken on May 14, 2011, 09:26:30 PM
Just in: NYPD revenge on the weasel Frenchies for their lack of support for Iraq War II? :lol:

That would be like arresting Al Gore to get back at Bush. Besides, aren't we already over the whole "OMG you didn't help in Iraq" thing? One would think that as a nation of idiots duped by a lying President to go into a disastrous conflict, you'd not actually want to keep bringing up this fiasco...

Martim Silva

Wealthy capitalists like to rape working women. Film at 11.

Americans don't understand how that's wrong, Documentary at 12.

Quote from: Martinus on May 15, 2011, 04:20:56 AM
What's up with Jews in power raping people? First the ex Israeli president and now this.
(...)
Besides, aren't we already over the whole "OMG you didn't help in Iraq" thing? One would think that as a nation of idiots duped by a lying President to go into a disastrous conflict, you'd not actually want to keep bringing up this fiasco...

Wealthy people are corrupt at heart and truly believe they can do anything to any poor person whenever they want, without consequence. And I've seen that happen. My grandfather and uncle always raped their maids.

There are no boundaries for the rich, they have no morals nor decency - only false outrage when someone calls them out for what they are.

The only reason why DSK is being persecuted is because he was a political threat to president Sarkozy (also a horny bastard), and thus this makes a good excuse to get him. If that wasn't the case, this incident would have been buried like his previous offences were.

As for American insistance about the Gulf War... well, if they are still projecting WW2 in all their conflicts after 66 years [for some reason they call Muslim theocrats 'Islamofascists'], you can expect them to recall that incident for decades on end. Probably well until after we are all dead of old age.

Admiral Yi

Scipio

Americans, presumably NYPD, who arrested said rapist, don't think the rape is wrong?  Fucking eggplant douchebags...
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Martim Silva

Quote from: Scipio on May 15, 2011, 07:32:12 AM
Americans, presumably NYPD, who arrested said rapist, don't think the rape is wrong?  Fucking eggplant douchebags...

THe NYPD is just doing it's job by the book - though they have had to have instructions on this case. Usually the police turns a blind eye to high-ranking people.

And I was mostly referring to a certain group of Languish posters, though this probably applies to an awful lot of Americans in the States, especially Republicans.

Eddie Teach

A certain group of Languish posters who have not yet appeared in this thread? :yeahright:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Slargos

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 15, 2011, 07:45:27 AM
A certain group of Languish posters who have not yet appeared in this thread? :yeahright:

Nor will they.  :hmm:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martim Silva on May 15, 2011, 07:27:16 AM

The only reason why DSK is being persecuted is because he was a political threat to president Sarkozy (also a horny bastard), and thus this makes a good excuse to get him. If that wasn't the case, this incident would have been buried like his previous offences were.
NYP couldn't care less about the Sarkozy. If you don't think people of all classes are arrested for rape in America you're a moron.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martim Silva

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 15, 2011, 08:14:34 AM
NYP couldn't care less about the Sarkozy. If you don't think people of all classes are arrested for rape in America you're a moron.

And if you think that when the cops found out that the case involved the IMF head there weren't an awful lot of phone calls going to and fro between Washington/Paris/The IMF before a decision was made to arrest him, you're severely delusional.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martim Silva on May 15, 2011, 08:20:50 AM

And if you think that when the cops found out that the case involved the IMF head there weren't an awful lot of phone calls going to and fro between Washington/Paris/The IMF before a decision was made to arrest him, you're severely delusional.
The timeline of events suggests otherwise.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

grumbler

Quote from: Scipio on May 15, 2011, 07:32:12 AM
UR doing it wrong.

Responding to Martim without mentioning an ambassador or noting your PhD from Harvard is FIAL.  Actually reading his posts before responding is FIAL+unnecessarily lost lifespan.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

You're living in a fantasy world. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Slargos

Quote from: Caliga on May 15, 2011, 08:47:52 AM
You're living in a fantasy world. :)

In the land of the flat-chested, the man who has been to Hooters will seem a dangerous malcontent.  :sleep:

Neil

:tinfoil:

What are you, some sort of Arab?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

:lol:  You're assuming the rank and file NYPD knows what the IMF is.  Everybody knows it's a semi-pro hockey league.