The Obama "To Make Important Statement" MEGATHREAD

Started by CountDeMoney, May 01, 2011, 09:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRC

He was killed a week ago but they held back on releasing the details at the request of the UK because that would have spoiled all the headlines for the Royal Wedding.

Siege

So, what was the extent of the pakistani involvement in this operation, or lack thereoft?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

HVC

Quote from: katmai on May 01, 2011, 11:08:27 PM
Quote from: HVC on May 01, 2011, 11:06:29 PM
so, everybody sure it's not a body double or something?

I don't think they would have made such an announcement without checking silly porkchop
i recall a victory banner like 9 years ago proclaiming victory. sometime the government just doesn't think ahead :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

sbr

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on May 01, 2011, 11:08:11 PM
Quote from: HVC on May 01, 2011, 11:06:29 PM
so, everybody sure it's not a body double or something?
The Donald still does not believe and demands a death certificate.

:lol:

sbr

Quote from: Siege on May 01, 2011, 11:10:30 PM
So, what was the extent of the pakistani involvement in this operation, or lack thereoft?

Apparently none at all.

CountDeMoney

Apparently he was offed a week ago and they've been doing DNA testing in the meantime to confirm.

The Prez said they had the intel last week, and he gave the order for the raid today.

Tonitrus

Quote from: sbr on May 01, 2011, 11:16:13 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 01, 2011, 11:10:30 PM

Apparently none at all.

It will be interesting to see their reaction....

1. We helped some!
2. America violated our sovereignty!
3. *deep silence*

I vote for "3".

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 01, 2011, 11:17:23 PM
Apparently he was offed a week ago and they've been doing DNA testing in the meantime to confirm.

The Prez said they had the intel last week, and he gave the order for the raid today.
Ah.  Someone quoted something about what I said from Fox News.  Go figure that they'd fuck it up.  Hahaha.  That's what I get for relying on anything from them.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

QuoteIn August, U.S. intelligence officials got a tip on his whereabouts, which led to the operation that culminated Sunday, Obama said.

U.S. officials told NBC News that U.S. Special Operations forces carried out the attack on the al-Qaida compound, killing bin Laden when they shot him in the head during a firefight.

The special operations forces returned with the body to Afghanistan, the sources said.

Yeah, baby.  Twisted that nigger's cap back.  HEDSHOTZ.

QuoteFormer President George W. Bush said in a statement that he had personally been informed by Obama of the death of the terrorist leader whose attacks forever defined his eight years in office.

Quote"Justice has been done," the president declared as crowds formed outside the White House to celebrate, singing "The Star-Spangled Banner" and "We Are the Champions," NBC News reported.

Lulz

Count

via twitter:

RT @MMFlint: FOX News: Elderly Rich Man on Dialysis Killed by Young African-American Male.
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

Fate

Quote from: Count on May 01, 2011, 11:22:35 PM
via twitter:

RT @MMFlint: FOX News: Elderly Rich Man on Dialysis Killed by Young African-American Male.
:rolleyes:

Totally not the time or place.

JacobL

Quote from: PRC on May 01, 2011, 11:10:06 PM
He was killed a week ago but they held back on releasing the details at the request of the UK because that would have spoiled all the headlines for the Royal Wedding.
:bowler:

Count

Quote from: Fate on May 01, 2011, 11:26:34 PM
via twitter:

Thought it was funny. Cheers.  :bowler:
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Fate on May 01, 2011, 11:26:34 PM
via twitter:

I LOL'd.

stjaba

GhostObama already has 9401 followers on Twitter.