News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lord of the Auspicious Conjunction

Started by Lettow77, April 26, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Leaving NORAD?  I've never heard that idea before.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Perhaps I just don't spend as much time as I once did watching anime.  Indeed, I hardly watch any anymore.  The moe genres have really damaged anime for me since I require an interesting male character to enjoy a program and most of the moe genres have either no male characters or a generic haremmaster.  I miss the interesting sci-fi animes from when I was a kid, or perhaps I was more uncritical back then.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 27, 2011, 07:08:20 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 27, 2011, 07:05:54 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 27, 2011, 06:58:13 PM
Quote from: katmai on April 27, 2011, 06:55:18 PM
Neil just enjoys the idolization he's getting in thread.
His use of those anime and japtard terms means he has been corrupted by them. He stared into the abyss and it stared back.
Fuck you.  Anime was cool, once upon a time.
I feel like I've been told Santa doesn't exist. :cry:
I've had anime avatars before.  This isn't new information.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Jacob on April 27, 2011, 07:23:31 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 27, 2011, 04:49:03 PMBut don't you think it's a bit of a cripple fight?  I mean, is an otaku really any more loathsome than a seduction community type, or a Scientologist, or a protester, or someone who runs for office on the Communist ticket?
Did you get that flyer from the Communists? Apparently they're running candidates in Calgary East and Edmonton - Mill Woods - Beaumont.

They've got a bunch of exciting things on their program like stop and reverse the loss of manufacturing jobs while they'll also expand employment and raise the minimum wage to $16/hour, reduce the work week to 32 hours (no loss of income) and up EI to 90%. They'll also cut income tax completely on earnings below $35K, double the corporate tax rate and put banks and insurance companies under public ownership.

They've got a ton of other promises too, that I'm sure you'd find appealing such as leaving NATO and NORAD.
I didn't.  I don't think they're running very hard in Edmonton-Strathcona.

Hey, the NDP used to run on leaving NATO and NORAD, back in the Cold War.

Barrister

His use of those anime and japtard terms means he has been corrupted by them. He stared into the abyss and it stared back.

Incorrect.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on April 27, 2011, 08:26:11 PM
Incorrect.
You may be a prosecutor, but it is for Me to judge.

Tonitrus

Jacob

Quote from: Neil on April 27, 2011, 07:33:54 PMHey, the NDP used to run on leaving NATO and NORAD, back in the Cold War.

I think they've given up on that now.

If not, it would be pretty hilarious if Jack Layton somehow managed to win with the current surge and then dropped leaving NATO and NORAD on us like that. Hilarious like Venezuela is hillarious, only we'd be living here.

Neil

Quote from: Jacob on April 27, 2011, 09:23:30 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 27, 2011, 07:33:54 PMHey, the NDP used to run on leaving NATO and NORAD, back in the Cold War.
I think they've given up on that now.

If not, it would be pretty hilarious if Jack Layton somehow managed to win with the current surge and then dropped leaving NATO and NORAD on us like that. Hilarious like Venezuela is hillarious, only we'd be living here.
:lol:

Hey, nobody ever thought that Layton would be the PM in the coalition, did they?

derspiess

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 27, 2011, 06:27:06 PM
Isn't thinking Lettow is a troll circa 2007 material?

Maybe, but then again your Languish persona is ca. 1861 material.  Only with mewing.

Good luck with getting a Chinaman girl, btw.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

I haven't been paying very good attention but know he wants a Nip and not a chink.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on April 27, 2011, 10:46:11 PM
I haven't been paying very good attention but know he wants a Nip and not a chink.

Same thing
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 27, 2011, 03:43:23 PM.

Southern women are a disgustingly extroverted lot. They seem to have picked up some unwholesome notions about their own self worth,

You are in for a rude surprise if you think East Asian women are submissive wallflowers.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

I hear Margaret Cho is still available.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive