And we're back!

Main Menu

Lord of the Auspicious Conjunction

Started by Lettow77, April 26, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Lettow77

Neil, i'm anguished you'd speak so lightly of the Waifu.

In any event, Japan is where it's at. From our base in Yezo, we will nourish our strength until we can restore Southern culture from the outside.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ed Anger

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. I just looked up that jibberish.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2011, 08:34:35 PM
Jesus Tapdancing Christ. I just looked up that jibberish.

I almost did, but then saw your post and thought better of it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 26, 2011, 08:31:55 PM
Neil, i'm anguished you'd speak so lightly of the Waifu.
Why?  Surely you must have known that, while I'm not one to deny a young man his imaginings and fantasies, I'm always sure to remind them that they shouldn't take it too far.  There's a difference between having an interest in some elements of Japanese culture and thinking that all the problems in your life will be solved if you change your ethnicity.
QuoteIn any event, Japan is where it's at. From our base in Yezo, we will nourish our strength until we can restore Southern culture from the outside.
Certainly you can go to Japan and take on some work there.  Buddha did it, and you should be able to do so as well.  Just remember that anime isn't real life, you aren't a high school student or a magical girl, and that life is hard there.  Also, try and have a healthy attitude towards relationships with the natives.  If you go in with the expectations that have been built up by all those hours of moe anime, you'll only be disappointed and isolated.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Okay, I looked it up and I still don't understand.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Lettow77

No, but Neil does. Neil is the very pillar of this community, an amazing figure none could hope to equal. He is the very model of what a man should aspire to be.

I won't be too unrealistic about life in Japan. I am inured to poverty, at any rate.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

katmai

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 26, 2011, 09:51:28 PM
No, but Neil does. Neil is the very pillar of this community, an amazing figure none could hope to equal. He is the very model of what a man should aspire to be.

:lol:

Stop posting from other people accounts Neil.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Drakken

Slargos

See. This is how you win. The plebes only need to be bribed with entertainment be it narcotics or pussy, and they will happily worship at the altar of diversity.

Razgovory

Drakken

Razgovory

Quote from: Drakken on April 27, 2011, 09:20:39 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 27, 2011, 09:19:54 AM
Who's winning now?

The North. Again and for evermore.

Well, that's natural.  After all from the north it's all down hill south.