News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 season

Started by Alcibiades, April 19, 2011, 07:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Billy Cundiff with a 53 yarder and a touchback.

Vick throwing it everywhere. Andy Reid wouldn't run the ball in a hurricane.

CountDeMoney

Whelp, all I have to say is I'll be going through a shitload of votive candles for the offense's health this season, because there's one hell of a drop off in depth with the second squad.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 11, 2011, 07:34:50 PM
Whelp, all I have to say is I'll be going through a shitload of votive candles for the offense's health this season, because there's one hell of a drop off in depth with the second squad.
No shit.  This Taylor kid looks... terrible.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Bungles 1st team defense looks like shit.

Good to see Stafford flinging the ball and not limping off the field.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Oh fuck me with a rusty spoon.

Sophie Scholl

Anyone have some links for streaming stuff? :pirate  Also, the Bills got fleeced on Evans.  Retards.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 12, 2011, 07:39:57 PM
Also, the Bills got fleeced on Evans.  Retards.

I feel good about it.

CountDeMoney

And roughly 18 hours later, my Lee Evans erection finally subsides.

CountDeMoney

Here's a pic of Dennis Pitta posterizing an Eagles safety on the first play of the game:

A little early for "Todd Who?", but he had a damned good game Thursday night.

Ed Anger

Kurt Coleman isn't the greatest at the coverage. Hitting people hard is what he is good at.

CountDeMoney

Another season with the Bengals.  It must hurt, doesn't it?  Like doing time with no chance of parole, huh?

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 13, 2011, 07:38:15 AM
Another season with the Bengals.  It must hurt, doesn't it?  Like doing time with no chance of parole, huh?

yep. Plus an eternity of these commercials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PWeeYtSo2Q

EVERY COMMERCIAL BREAK LAST NIGHT

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 13, 2011, 07:44:04 AM
yep. Plus an eternity of these commercials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PWeeYtSo2Q

EVERY COMMERCIAL BREAK LAST NIGHT
That's too bad.  And what's worse is that they can't get a player to appear, because the players that people might know all got the fuck out of town.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I feel bad for Gradkowski.  Sure, he'll be the starter, but is it really worth it when you have to play for the Bengals?

I guess with the salary floor they have to overpay everyone.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 13, 2011, 07:21:40 AM
Here's a pic of Dennis Pitta posterizing an Eagles safety on the first play of the game:

A little early for "Todd Who?", but he had a damned good game Thursday night.
That was a scary play, because it was thrown right at the safety.  Much respect for Pitta for bailing Flacco out.  He just fought for that ball like crazy, just like a TE should.  The knock on Pitta was always that while he blocked like a sixth lineman, he wasn't the producer downfield that Dickson is.  If he's going to make those sorts of catches, then he's going to have a pretty easy time landing the starter spot.

Compare that to that goalline interception where the defender just outfought Doss (although the throw wasn't too good there).