News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Justice, Scandinavian style

Started by Slargos, April 14, 2011, 12:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Towel headed paki sand-nigger takes out a hit on a woman who has scorned him, and hires local hooligan to do the job for him.

Woman places phonecall to the police while locked in the trunk of the hitman's car (together with shovels and lime), lasting 15 minutes before it goes dead, and so does she. Police are unable to trace the call and apparently it was due to the usual red tape bull shit. Bitch is dead, anyway.

Sentencing today.

Killer gets off with a relatively harsh sentence, 17 years for kidnapping and manslaughter (apparently the murder was an accident and there was no intent to kill her, only abduct her, the shovel was for gardening) while the guy who set it all up gets off with...

8 years for kidnapping.

He wasn't party to the actual killing, and so he gets off.

And I? I am left with another reason to hate Scandinavia.

Moral of the story? If you want someone dead, rather than hiring someone to kill them, hire them to "just kidnap".

Viking

the victim was actually a bit hott

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

actually, I'm surprised that slargos hasn't pointed out that the hitman was a white norwegian and the one who comissioned the crime was a "mudblood" pakistani.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Slargos

Quote from: Viking on April 14, 2011, 12:43:51 PM
the victim was actually a bit hott

You ruined my setup. They were going to make assumptions and go "OMG u wuldnt be so mad if she wasn't white" and I would angrily note that this time the dune coon actually killed one of his own.

Thanks a lot.  :P

But yeah. It's the sentencing I'm pissed over. I really don't care about a dead paki other than the fact that it's going to cost the Norwegian tax payers somewhere between 30-40 million NOK to keep these two unruly young men incarcerated.

Ideologue

Seems reasonable to me.  17 and 8 years are long times, respectively.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Viking

Quote from: Slargos on April 14, 2011, 12:48:43 PM
You ruined my setup. They were going to make assumptions and go "OMG u wuldnt be so mad if she wasn't white" and I would angrily note that this time the dune coon actually killed one of his own.

Thanks a lot.  :P

Always happy to ruin your day  :P

Josquius

I don't see the big deal. Isn't kidnapping a lesser crime than killing? Even conspiring to kill would fall short of actually killing
██████
██████
██████

Slargos

Quote from: Ideologue on April 14, 2011, 12:52:46 PM

It seems to me an extreme injustice that you can get away with murder by hiring someone rather than doing it yourself.

dps

Quote from: Viking on April 14, 2011, 12:47:39 PM
actually, I'm surprised that slargos hasn't pointed out that the hitman was a white norwegian and the one who comissioned the crime was a "mudblood" pakistani.

He said that the hitman was local--I took that to mean that it was a Norwegian.

dps

Quote from: Tyr on April 14, 2011, 12:53:45 PM
I don't see the big deal. Isn't kidnapping a lesser crime than killing? Even conspiring to kill would fall short of actually killing

Except for the bit where she actually did get killed, yeah.

In the U.S., generally, if someone is killed during the course of a felony, it's considered murder, even if the death was an "accident".

Slargos

Quote from: Viking on April 14, 2011, 12:47:39 PM

Since it's an internal job, I can't get worked up about the racial factor here.  :hmm:

Ideologue

Quote from: Slargos on April 14, 2011, 12:54:00 PM

It seems to me an extreme injustice that you can get away with murder by hiring someone rather than doing it yourself.

That is pretty odd, I agree; presumably your prosecutors were unable to prove an agreement to kill (I mean, they didn't even prove an intent to kill in the hitman).

Although of course, it's murder in commission of felony here.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Viking

I think he's just pissed off that the white guy got 17 years but the black one got 8.

The hitman

Josquius

Quote from: dps on April 14, 2011, 12:55:36 PM
Quote from: Tyr on April 14, 2011, 12:53:45 PM

Except for the bit where she actually did get killed, yeah.

In the U.S., generally, if someone is killed during the course of a felony, it's considered murder, even if the death was an "accident".
What he's objecting to is the guy who actually killed her getting a higher sentance than the guy who had nought to do with the killing.
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Quote from: Viking on April 14, 2011, 12:56:24 PM

I think he's just pissed off that the white guy got 17 years but the black one got 8.

The hitman

Sweden has rednecks.  Fascinating.
Kinemalogue