News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Nuclear Launch Codes Leaked On Line!

Started by jimmy olsen, April 01, 2011, 12:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Once again American security turns out to be a joke.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

You americans can't keep a secret. It is a weakness inherent in your democracy.

Richard Hakluyt

The code is, I'm guessing here.......Bo?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Thanks Timmy.  My lifelong fantasy of nuking France was just fulfilled. :hug:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Warspite

Why the hell did my zonealarm go nuts when I hit that link?
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Caliga

DGuller

The launch doesn't work for me.  Has anyone gotten it to work?

Caliga

I think it worked for me, but I've been refreshing Google News nonstop and there are no articles about Paris being nuked yet. :(  France = irrelevant? :)

Maximus

Give it time. You might have killed all the reporters.

DGuller

Speaking of launches, I always thought that April 1 would be a perfect day for a first strike. 

"Mr. President, the Russians have launched ICBMs at our cities! :o"
"Ha ha, good one.  :)"

Drakken

That's amazing. I've got the same launch codes on my luggage.

Habbaku

Quote from: Razgovory on April 01, 2011, 05:19:11 AM
I wouldn't let me nuke Poland. :(

Talk your differences out with you and get those missiles flying.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Caliga