Quote from: Ed Anger on September 02, 2011, 11:54:23 AM
Run over Hippies
Run over guidos
Run over hipsters
Run over Glittertards

Plenty of uses.
You forgot:

Run over puppies.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Run over Hippies
Run over guidos
Run over hipsters
Run over Glittertards

Plenty of uses.

I could do that with my old Dodge Shadow.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: DGuller on September 02, 2011, 11:53:24 AM
Quote from: Cecil on September 02, 2011, 11:47:12 AM
Still I wonder what the fuck good a howitzer would do against criminals even well armed ones.
Maybe you could use it to soften up the neighborhood before trying to arrest someone. :unsure:

Good idea. A 155mm artillery round would discourage any resistance from cockfighters.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Cecil

Quote from: Siege on September 02, 2011, 12:14:15 PM
Quote from: DGuller on September 02, 2011, 11:53:24 AM
Quote from: Cecil on September 02, 2011, 11:47:12 AM
Still I wonder what the fuck good a howitzer would do against criminals even well armed ones.
Maybe you could use it to soften up the neighborhood before trying to arrest someone. :unsure:

Good idea. A 155mm artillery round would discourage any resistance from cockfighters.

Well in that case why not bring backthe New Jersey and plunk it down in the LA harbour. I figure it would be of much use against the plentiful criminals and those 16 inch guns has a nice reach. 

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2011, 09:53:48 AM
Spicey was hurt when the sheriff thought the shooter of Gabriel Gifford was a Tea Party type.

Well, he certainly had a problem with the currency.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 02, 2011, 02:30:24 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2011, 09:53:48 AM
Spicey was hurt when the sheriff thought the shooter of Gabriel Gifford was a Tea Party type.

Well, he certainly had a problem with the currency.  :hmm:
And he was a certifiable nut.  :hmm:

Martinus

This shit is surreal. Every time I think Poland is fucked up, there is some place in the US to up the ante.  :lol:

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on September 02, 2011, 02:38:21 PM
This shit is surreal. Every time I think Poland is fucked up, there is some place in the US to up the ante.  :lol:

We have hundreds of local juridictions with remarkable degrees of autonomy and 300 million people.  The probability that something hilariously stupid and fucked up is going on somewhere at any one time is practically 100%.  Which, incidentally, makes it easy for the unscrupulous to find outrages to keep people frothing politically.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2011, 09:51:42 AM
The guy has an amazing knack for finding military equipment.  How did he get what appears to be self-propelled 155mm gun? 
I think even civilians can buy that shit assuming the guns are somehow disabled.  When I was a kid there was this eccentric old guy who lived in my county that had a tank he used to keep parked in his front yard.  We used to drive by his house on the way to and from Scout camp and we'd all shout "YEEEEAH, tank guy!" when we drove by.  He used to drive it in Memorial Day and 4th of July parades.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on September 03, 2011, 01:17:13 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2011, 09:51:42 AM
The guy has an amazing knack for finding military equipment.  How did he get what appears to be self-propelled 155mm gun? 
I think even civilians can buy that shit assuming the guns are somehow disabled.  When I was a kid there was this eccentric old guy who lived in my county that had a tank he used to keep parked in his front yard.  We used to drive by his house on the way to and from Scout camp and we'd all shout "YEEEEAH, tank guy!" when we drove by.  He used to drive it in Memorial Day and 4th of July parades.

We had a science teacher at my High School that had a ton of shit. He was even on one of those awful shows with his tanks. Real people or some such shit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 02, 2011, 09:39:10 AM
Quote from: Valmy on September 02, 2011, 09:31:48 AM
He is the higher-up....
In his own head, sure.  The county sheriff?  I'm thinking that that kind of hardware should be cleared with the National Guard...
Maybe it should be, but the National Guard isn't in his chain of command.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2011, 12:00:37 PM
Run over Hippies
Run over guidos
Run over hipsters
Run over Glittertards

Plenty of uses.
I could do that with my old Dodge Shadow.
You'd be amazed how much better AFVs are at that sort of thing.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.