'Lovely' Ky. woman accused of horrific war crimes

Started by jimmy olsen, March 18, 2011, 07:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

QuoteIt's unclear why Basic chose to settle in Stanton, a town about 45 miles east of Lexington known for its annual corn festival. But Rice said that if she were looking for a place to get away from her past, she had found it.

:unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Quote from: The Brain on March 18, 2011, 05:31:23 PM
10 goto gaol

I'm in the midst of cleaning out my office today, and by chance I ran across that very transcript where I was called on my Machiavellian plan to put a two time drunk driver in gaol for 14 days.   :D
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on March 18, 2011, 07:41:38 AM
:rolleyes: That was some old lady in a nursing home.  She probably has no idea what the fuck is going on around her anymore.

She is 52 and worked at the nursing home. :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

dps

Quote from: Barrister on March 18, 2011, 05:49:23 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 18, 2011, 07:41:38 AM
:rolleyes: That was some old lady in a nursing home.  She probably has no idea what the fuck is going on around her anymore.

She is 52 and worked at the nursing home. :huh:

They were talking about the person who called her "lovely".

JonasSalk

The pics don't show her being very lovely.  She looks like a fat, ugly Polish cow.  Sort of like Martinus.
Yuman

The Brain

Quote from: Barrister on March 18, 2011, 05:43:12 PM
Quote from: The Brain on March 18, 2011, 05:31:23 PM
10 goto gaol

I'm in the midst of cleaning out my office today, and by chance I ran across that very transcript where I was called on my Machiavellian plan to put a two time drunk driver in gaol for 14 days.   :D

:hug:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Quote from: Brazen on March 18, 2011, 07:15:53 AM
There'd be a lot less crime in the world if Interpol were just to arrest every quiet neighbour who keeps themselves to themselves.

That's why I act like a loud asshole busybody - keeps the dogs off my trail. :shifty: