News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 03, 2012, 05:57:20 AM
I've never understood the socks over the knees thing. Bare legs are so much hotter.

Mr. Anger will beat you down soon, I guess.

11B4V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 03, 2012, 05:57:20 AM
I've never understood the socks over the knees thing. Bare legs are so much hotter.

It's naughty. Get with the program.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

I prefer miniskirt/ponytail/sneakers combi.

I watched a lot of women's tennis in the 80s.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

11B4V

Quote from: Syt on May 03, 2012, 06:07:43 AM

Bravo, good choice.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Larch

Quote from: 11B4V on May 03, 2012, 06:02:18 AM
Cant find any that is Superhero worthy and not showing massive clevage.

She has big boobies.

Massive cleavage is one thing, half naked is another.  :lol:

That Golden Globes red dress will live forever in my memory.

The Larch

Btw, in the US release of The Avengers there'll be not just one post credits scene but two.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on May 03, 2012, 06:07:43 AM

Ah, ponytails.  The "hi 'ho handle".  Yummy.

Josephus

Thanks for that pic 11B4V.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

lustindarkness

Expendables 2, cast includes Chuck Norris?! That may bring out even more Chuck Norris facts!  :thumbsup:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Kleves

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 04, 2012, 10:18:24 AM
Expendables 2, cast includes Chuck Norris?! That may bring out even more Chuck Norris facts!  :thumbsup:
IIRC, Norris only agreed to be in the movie if they took out the swearing and made the film PG-13. Apparently violence and killing are ok, as long as no one says a swear while doing so.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Avengers.

Better than I expected. No Mr. Steed though. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.