Main Menu

Gulf spill may be worst ever

Started by jimmy olsen, May 02, 2010, 09:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 02, 2010, 02:17:53 PM
Gas for personal use should be taxed $10 per gallon

Then I wouldn't get to go on joyrides anymore. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 02, 2010, 02:17:53 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 02, 2010, 12:59:18 PMYes.  As an American I feel that regular 87 octane gasoline should cost ten cents a gallon.  :)

Gas for personal use should be taxed $10 per gallon

If we go back to riding horses, the environment where I live is going to get a lot worse and we'll probably have a dysentery outbreak.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Neil

Quote from: alfred russel on May 02, 2010, 02:23:35 PM
If we go back to riding horses, the environment where I live is going to get a lot worse and we'll probably have a dysentery outbreak.
We won't be returning to a horse-drawn world.  The infrastructure simply doesn't exist.

Instead, we'll be destroying the cities and rebuilding them.  The density will be increased, and yards will be outlawed.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 02, 2010, 03:11:56 PM
I can't wait for Hong Kong!
Hong Kong is too filthy and Chinese.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Fate

Drill baby drill!

I'm so glad this happened in the south.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Fate on May 02, 2010, 04:28:19 PM
I'm so glad this happened in the south.

It actually happened in the Gulf of Mexico.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

Seems like this should be pretty easy to fix.

HisMajestyBOB

Yeah, I don't think this will impact gas prices as much as unrest in, say, North Africa.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help