Congressman to Obama: Push immigration or I’ll tell Latino voters to stay home

Started by jimmy olsen, April 20, 2010, 08:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

garbon

Doesn't look like it is waving though and I think the waving is what sets him off.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

sbr

Quote from: garbon on April 27, 2010, 02:40:19 PM
Doesn't look like it is waving though and I think the waving is what sets him off.

Here is a rather half-assed attempt

Savonarola

Quote from: sbr on April 27, 2010, 03:02:27 PM

Could you give him a sombrero?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

sbr

Quote from: Savonarola on April 27, 2010, 03:04:40 PM

I don't know that would require some creativity instead of pasting a crappy looking logo onto an Italian flag.

Oh well, might as well doesn't look like I am going to do anything productive today either way.

Fate

Quote from: Savonarola on April 27, 2010, 03:04:40 PM

Don't forget the mustache.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Quote from: garbon on April 27, 2010, 03:20:35 PM
Also, can you fix the colors? That green looks like aqua.

Nope sorry.  The waving flag and shadows goes way beyond any skill I have that is why I pasted the crappy logo onto an Italian flag smilie.  Anyone else can feel to use and alter my work as much as they want.  A mention on the credits page would be nice.

derspiess

Joke's on you jerkfaces.  Whatever site the (apparently) animated flag thingie is hosted on is blocked by my company.  So I see no pics in this page other than the static flag smiley which, as has been mentioned, I'm totally okay with.

:moon:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on April 27, 2010, 02:01:36 PM
So what is the point of Fate? It seems a lot of effort to keep up a not clever, see-through charade.

The post this was directly under sounded sincere to me.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Faeelin on April 27, 2010, 10:18:30 AM
So do you think the statistics are wrong?

Nope, not wrong, just flimsy evidence that illegal immigrants are less likely to commit crimes, given that 100% of them *are* committing crimes :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall