Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 10, 2010, 01:31:31 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 10, 2010, 10:38:35 AM
Quote from: sbr on April 10, 2010, 10:36:32 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 10, 2010, 10:19:52 AM
Polandball cannot into air. :(
:lmfao:

I give full credit for the joke to Zanza who first posted it but then deleted (I think he thought it would be inappropriate - clearly he didn't know Languish :P).

Is this some kind of reference I'm not getting?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/polandball

EDIT:

dps

Quote from: Agelastus on April 10, 2010, 11:49:14 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 10, 2010, 10:41:02 AM
LOL. Fun fact.

All heads of state (Medvedev, Sarkozy, etc.) called Bronislaw Komorowski, the Speaker of the Parliament, who is the acting President, with condolences, while Prime Ministers (Brown, Putin, Merkel, etc.) called Donald Tusk who is the Prime Minister, according to the diplomatic protocol... except for one President who called Mr Tusk instead of Mr Komorowski.

Guess who.  :D

Everymana Obama?

That would be my guess. 

Of course, in our government system, the President is both Head of State and Head of Government, so it doens't really make any difference.

Alcibiades

Poles don't realize how most governments work. :( 

Especially Polish lawyers, a hilarious joke to the rest of us. 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

As long as we are explain missed references can someone explain the Potato Splash title, I don't follow E European news much.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sahib

Quote from: sbr on April 10, 2010, 02:50:28 PM
As long as we are explain missed references can someone explain the Potato Splash title, I don't follow E European news much.

Some german newspaper caused a stir by comparing Kaczynskis to potatoes - because, they, well, look like ones.
Stonewall=Worst Mod ever

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sahib

Stonewall=Worst Mod ever

The Brain

Quote from: Sahib on April 10, 2010, 03:31:54 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 10, 2010, 03:26:59 PM
I only read Völkischer Beobachter.

You're probably not very well informed these days  :(

Contemporary events are overrated.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

sbr

Quote from: Sahib on April 10, 2010, 03:13:11 PM
Quote from: sbr on April 10, 2010, 02:50:28 PM

Some german newspaper caused a stir by comparing Kaczynskis to potatoes - because, they, well, look like ones.

After having google imaged him that is terrible.

:lol:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Legbiter

Next time make do with commemorating Katyn, don't try to reenact it, mmkay.  :huh:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Martinus

The Russians are saying that the airport staff told the plane 4 times not to land due to weather conditions, but the pilot decided to land anyway.

It seems feasible Kaczynski ordered him to do so - he had a history of acting like this (for example he ordered the pilot to land during his trip to Georgia despite security concerns there). Probably he saw the flight as an issue of personal pride (he didn't want "his" Katyn celebration to be cancelled due to bad weather).