News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Glenn Beck to publish a novel

Started by Martinus, April 06, 2010, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citizen k

@Jaron: Do you like cabrito? I've only had it once but thought it was pretty good, kinda sweet.

Faeelin

Quote from: Jaron on April 06, 2010, 10:14:35 PM
The best poster we have is Ed Anger, aka Monkeybutt, aka Christopher Hanson because he doesn't really fuck with people, nor does he try to fancy himself some ivory tower sentry. He is the rich, delicious gravy to the bland overcooked steak that is Languish.

Nice job with the food analogy fatty.

Eddie Teach

The best poster we have is Ed Anger, aka Monkeybutt, aka Christopher Hanson because he doesn't really fuck with people, nor does he try to fancy himself some ivory tower sentry. He is the rich, delicious gravy to the bland overcooked steak that is Languish.

If you're angling for a job you probably shouldn't be sharing info he wanted kept hidden.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

citizen k

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 07, 2010, 12:24:07 AM

If you're angling for a job you probably shouldn't be sharing info he wanted kept hidden.

That he's delicious gravy?  :huh:

Razgovory

Anyway I look forward to the Turner Diaries part 2.  When it turns up in possession of the next militia bomber Beck will be in a world of shit.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

Quote from: citizen k on April 07, 2010, 12:05:47 AM
@Jaron: Do you like cabrito? I've only had it once but thought it was pretty good, kinda sweet.

I've never had it.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

Quote from: Faeelin on April 07, 2010, 12:07:19 AM

Nice job with the food analogy fatty.

Fuck you Faeelin.

Jaron

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 07, 2010, 12:24:07 AM

I'm not angling for a job. I have a job.