News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Big Mouth

Started by Jaron, April 03, 2010, 03:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

This is great. I saw this last night on TV and thought I'd share with you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fes-_gXauwc&feature=related

It is safe for work.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josquius

Thats...a guy right?

And is it just me or are the hosts a Filipino Ant and Dec?  :lol:
██████
██████
██████

Jaron

Yeah, its a drag queen.

Martinus

Quote from: Tyr on April 03, 2010, 03:43:02 PM
Thats...a guy right?

Yes, that's a man. Dressed like a woman. For entertainment purposes. And it happened before, believe it or not.

It is really fucking annoying to see posts like this. It's 2010. It's post Ru Paul and the youtube era. People have seen drag queens already. You really do not need to give us the whole yokel "Uh, dude, this looks like a man but is dressed like a woman. Me confused" crap to prove how alpha male macho you really are (especially considering you are anything but).

Agelastus

Quote from: Martinus on April 03, 2010, 06:39:26 PM
Thats...a guy right?

Yes, that's a man. Dressed like a woman. For entertainment purposes. And it happened before, believe it or not.

It is really fucking annoying to see posts like this. It's 2010. It's post Ru Paul and the youtube era. People have seen drag queens already. You really do not need to give us the whole yokel "Uh, dude, this looks like a man but is dressed like a woman. Me confused" crap to prove how alpha male macho you really are (especially considering you are anything but).

I'd count to ten, if I were you. Maybe a hundred. Have you had a bad day or something?
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Martinus

Ed Anger

Which side to root for?

a) Marti, who is overreacting as usual

b) Josq, whose BAC is likely over .20 and posting from a dumpster

Fuck it, neither.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

What is BAC?

Quote from: Martinus on April 03, 2010, 06:39:26 PM
Thats...a guy right?

:lmfao:
How the hell did I say any of that?
How is being somewhat unsure whether it is a drag queen or a drag queenish woman being alpha male?
██████
██████
██████

sbr

Quote from: Tyr on April 03, 2010, 08:07:21 PM
What is BAC?

Blood Alcohol Content.

Jaron