And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehrie

Quote from: ulmont on June 08, 2009, 02:54:52 PM
Quote from: ehrie on June 08, 2009, 02:53:44 PM
Sigh? What are you sighing about? You've had epic dice all game.

1) Berkut or Delirium are going to knock me down to 24 VP.
2) Then you, @#*&^* that you are, are going to hit 25 next turn.

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

That and I could have done better if I'd thought more about the League, and timing the New Testaments to all pop at once.

I have not won yet. And I've finished in 2nd in every Languish HIS game I've been in I think. :P

Delirium

Quote from: Berkut on June 08, 2009, 02:46:45 PM
:o

You are not included, we've had a great partnership throughout the game.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Berkut

:lmfao:

This is just classic.

Played Diplo Mrraige for 5 CPs, because that is just how I like to play that card.

First 2 we counter-reform in France, flip a couple of spaces.

Then we call a debate,a dn get the amtch up we hope for: Pole (3) against a commited Olivetan (1), for a nice 6 against 2 roll. Which is a complete whiff, of course. Second round is Bullinger against my worst guy, which the prots win, 1-2.

net effect of this 5 CP card: +1 space for the Pope, which is really great since that evens me out to a net 0 over my last 10 CPs played!

I hate this game.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Let me know what space you want to flip and I will send out the file. I flipped Dijon and Orleans ion the CR.

0 rows returned

ulmont

Berkut

Just for the record...my last card cannot harm the Protestants. If someone is hoping that I can stop them, well, I can't anymore.

0 rows returned

Delirium

I have 8 dice to kill 3 protestants, obviously I need some luck.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

ulmont

The Hapsburg camp in Brandenberg turned out to be unsanitary to the tune of 3 regulars + 1 merc.

Delirium

Scratch that, we just saw Unsanitary Camp for the first time in the game.

Game over.

ehrie

Tamas

ulmont

Quote from: Delirium on June 08, 2009, 03:17:22 PM
Scratch that, we just saw Unsanitary Camp for the first time in the game.

Don't you still have 6 dice to kill 3 Protestants with, or at least give the old college try?

Tamas

ehrie

Once again I must say, there are way too many VP in this game.

Tamas