News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirium

And don't forget to apply our SD's as well.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

ulmont

Quote from: Delirium on April 13, 2009, 12:15:57 PM
And don't forget to apply our SD's as well.

? Habbaku can apply the SDs before his impulse.

Delirium

And that's what I just told him to do.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Habbaku

Ottomans play their home card to raise 4 regulars in Nezh.

Habsburgs are up.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

Charles moved to Besancon, recruited some mercenaries and then went to Metz, to discuss the matter of peace-keeping with its citizens. England is up.

Noting the strong Protestant opening we know that everyone understands that there are only two powers who benefit, and that is Luther himself, and also the Ottomans. We, the Habsburg Empire, will, and must, see it as our responsibility to contain the heretics but in doing so must commit resources otherwise best used elsewhere. We know the heathen Turks will take advantage of the situation, but we also know that the rest of Europe will  instead see the logic in helping us defend civilization against this threat.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ehrie

The London ship yards churned out a fleet and both fleets in London set sail for the North Sea. On to the frogs.

Tamas

France: Play Card as Operations
#74: 5 / Diplomatic Overture

Message from France:
Build 1 regular and 3 mercs in Paris.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on April 14, 2009, 08:55:52 AM
You sending a file?

I wanted to but no one before me bothered so I figured I need not to.

ehrie

ulmont

Quote from: Tamas on April 14, 2009, 09:03:00 AM
I wanted to but no one before me bothered so I figured I need not to.

There have been several files sent out, at least 1 from everyone except you.  You have been cc'd at your gmail account (the same one on ACTS) for all of them.

Tamas

Ooops, mail subject sucks. File sent.

Delirium

Berkut

The Pope has found that he has some deal about CLoth prices or some such?

He is wondering what it might be worth to the English and Hapsburgs players to have that played as an event...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned