News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hey Canucklestans

Started by Berkut, February 28, 2010, 08:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

If we have to lose the gold to someone, can't imagine who I would rather lose it to - hell of a game, and nicely done.

You guys put on a great party.  :Canuck:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josephus

Cheers.

If we had to beat anybody in the final, it was nice that we beat the USA :D
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

PRC

Admiral Yi

I felt exactly the same way about the ice dancing. :P

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on February 28, 2010, 08:51:51 PM
If we have to lose the gold to someone, can't imagine who I would rather lose it to - hell of a game, and nicely done.

You guys put on a great party.  :Canuck:

Race traitor.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

BuddhaRhubarb

:p

Jacob

I have to say, had we lost that game there'd have been nothing but respect from me for you guys.  That was damn tight, and damn exciting.  When you scored that 2-2 equalizer, I thought that was it.

crazy canuck

That was a great game.  I thought the Americans would break when they were down 2 but they came back strong.  Best game I have ever seen.

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on February 28, 2010, 10:05:15 PM

I have to say, had we lost that game there'd have been nothing but respect from me for you guys.  That was damn tight, and damn exciting.  When you scored that 2-2 equalizer, I thought that was it.

I also had that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.  Huge, huge props to the Canadian players who came back from such a gut-wrenching goal to win it.

And yes, that means I must be a Crosby fan now.  :o

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on February 28, 2010, 11:00:16 PM

I also had that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.  Huge, huge props to the Canadian players who came back from such a gut-wrenching goal to win it.

Its worse then that.  I can't hate Toews when the Blackhawks beat the Canucks anymore. :(

Grey Fox

No problem Berkie.

Canada! Canada! who knew we had so much patriotism in us, eh.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Fireblade

Congratulations to Canada for winning your first gold medal in hockey ever, or whatever the fuck you were so excited about.

We look forward to beating the ever-loving shit out of you in London.  :showoff:

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 28, 2010, 11:08:43 PM
Quote from: Barrister on February 28, 2010, 11:00:16 PM

Its worse then that.  I can't hate Toews when the Blackhawks beat the Canucks anymore. :(

I could never hate a Winnipeg boy like Toews. :wub:

Jacob

Quote from: Fireblade on February 28, 2010, 11:15:57 PMWe look forward to beating the ever-loving shit out of you in London.  :showoff:

If you want to impress anyone you should set your sights at beating someone other than Canada in the summer games.