News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Scale of the universe

Started by Alexandru H., January 29, 2010, 04:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandru H.

KRonn

I get an error when trying to open the link. 

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

grumbler

It opens to an ad for "lords online."  I don't get it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jacob

Yeah... Lords Online ad.  Not that impressive, to be honest.

grumbler

Hit the word 'play' and it wasn't for Lords Online, but for the scale thing.  Nice.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ancient Demon

Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

grumbler

Ran this past some students today, and they were mesmerized.  Unfortunately, the seven-meter earthworm seems apocryphal.

Bayraktar!

The Brain

I ran my huge worm past some students today. They were predictably impressed.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

I made the slider go fast. dude.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

This is great.  Thanks for posting the link.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Alexandru H.