News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Binoculars

Started by Viking, January 28, 2010, 07:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

I wonder how many people close one of their eyes without realizing it when they're looking through binoculars.  I used to do that.

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on January 28, 2010, 11:23:56 AM
I wonder how many people close one of their eyes without realizing it when they're looking through binoculars.  I used to do that.

Very few, I'd imagine.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

KRonn

Quote from: DGuller on January 28, 2010, 11:23:56 AM
Probably if someone is new to using binoculars, or doesn't know to adjust the lenses, then they might close one eye to see better, or think they see better that way.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

Two images, but I shouldn't be used for typical results; I've got a neurological thing that affects ocular motor control to where one eye kind of wanders unless I'm paying constant attention to it.  And before brain or somebody else gets started, I've got it well-controlled to where it would take an optician or opthamologist to spot it if I didn't tell you what to look for.
Experience bij!